Chapter 06

Li Yanlong looked at Shen Nuo. That wasn't a glare but it was actually frightening than a glare.

"Zhen didn't give you the permission to leave!"

Shen Nuo understood that the coming color was not good. He suddenly grasped his stomach with both his hands. "Oh my honored Emperor! This consort is suddenly in an urgent need!"

Yanlong narrowed his eyes darkly. "What's more important than serving Zhen tonight, Consort Shen?" He asked in a cold voice.

"Why going to the toilet?" Shen Nuo said in an innocent voice that was very harmless.

"No!" Yanlong said viciously. "You deliberately chased away Consort Lian. You think Zhen can't see through your tricks? If you chased her, then prepare yourself to serve me tonight!"

Shen Nuo looked as if he had eaten ape shit. "Your Majesty, look! This consort had been inside the kitchen the entire evening and didn't wash. He is very smelly!"

Yanlong raised his brows. "The bathroom is next doors!"

"But look at this consort's hair! It hasn't been combed. It kills the mood!"

"It's fine. The comb is inside Zhen's luggage. Take it out and help yourself!"

Shen Nuo smiled bitterly. "This consort wants to go to the toilet. How can he serve Your Majesty tonight? Perhaps Your Majesty must summon Consort Lian back!"

He turned to slip away.

But the Emperor suddenly appeared forth him, startling him to horrifics. "The toilet is next to the bathroom, Consort Shen. Go and help yourself!"

Shen Nuo gritted his teeth forcing a smile. You won't let me go, would you? Fine! Go on! He smiled quickly. "If Your Majesty can stop me from shitting with your dragon powers, fine by me, you're excused! But don't blame me later!"

He grasped from the Emperor's collar and pulled him towards the bed. Then lied on the enormous bed himself with his limbs spread over the four directions in a thoroughly relaxed manner. "Come!"

Li Yanlong's jaw dropped. He couldn't believe his eyes. This hooligan really dared!

He just stared at the slender figure on the bed next to him that looked weak as a willow wand. That face without makeup was alluring. Those dense brows were long and shapely above the long and dark lashes. Those lips were pale pink, soft and tender...

But, wait! Why does this feel like he's the one serving Shen Nuo!!?

He couldn't take it anymore. He pulled Shen Nuo away from the bed and pressed him against the bed post glaring at him venomously. "Shen Nuo! Who do you think I am!!?"

He was so angry that he even forgot to call himself Zhen. But Shen Nuo looked at Li Yanlong and spoke his thoughts genuinely.

"You're a dog!"

Li Yanlong was dumbstruck. He was speechless.

Shen Nuo smiled. "Don't look at me like that, Your Majesty, you called it yourself!"

"Liar!" Li Yanlong snarled through gritted teeth, suppressing his anger and irritation forcefully. "When did Zhen say that?"

"Why in that deserted lane?" Shen Nuo reminded leisurely. "Your Majesty called me a bitch. Since you're  my husband, shouldn't I call you a dog? Oh no! I'm sorry! I missed one more word!"

Li Yanlong was shaking in anger now. He was grinding his teeth. "What is it?"

Shen Nuo smiled. "Imperial Dog!"

"!!!"

Li Yanlong stared at Shen Nuo for a moment. His face was a mixture of so many emotions that it was really hard for Shen Nuo to guess what held upper hand.

Yanlong's face turned red, green white and then red again. Shen Nuo screamed laughing in his heart. But before he could think further, the Emperor suddenly pulled him into a bridal carry, startling him.

"You!" He gasped. "Put me down! I'm not a woman!"

Li Yanlong smiled maliciously. "Consort Shen is right!" He said viciously. "Nature calls cannot be ignored."

"So... So where are you..taking me?" Shen Nuo asked in a slightly frightened voice.

Yanlong smiled broadly. "Of course it's to the toilet! Didn't my consort say his need is urgent?"

He entered into a side chamber at the inner palace with Shen Nuo still in his arms. Then he directly threw Shen Nuo into an enormous wooden basin in a little chamber by the bathroom.

Shen Nuo just stared at what on earth he had descended on to this time.

Eh? Wooden bucket? With a hole in the middle? Where's the tap? Toilet papers? Is this the toilet?

Oh yeah! I had transmigrated into a historical novel, hadn't I? So I'll have to manage with this. Ok! No problem!

Shen Nuo smiled pleasantly and settled down squatting over the little hole. Raising his head, he saw Yanlong staring at him speechlessly.

Yanlong thought Shen Nuo was pretending. He never expected Shen Nuo to be this shameless...

Shen Nuo raised his brows to Heavens. "What is it?" He asked casually. "Your Majesty wants to join me too?" He generously moved to the side of the toilet making some space.

"Come! I'm not that greedy to use it all by myself alone! Haven't you heard before? Sharing is caring!" He invited Li Yanlong with an enchanting smile. Let's shit together!

"!!!"

Li Yanlong's face nearly dripped blood in anger. He angrily flicked his sleeve and left the toilet frenzied.

"Come back! Come back! Let's do it together!" Shen Nuo cried out mournfully. "Are you going to leave me again, Your Majesty? husband? Hubby? Dog?"

Shen Nuo shouted until the Emperor's last trace disappeared out of sight. Then he smirked. "If you still think I can't control you, Yanlong you're dreaming!"

He climbed out of the toilet. "I challenge you! I challenge you! I challenge you! If you still can out smart me, Yanlong, then I'll call myself a bitch!"

He tapped the top of the wooden stairs with his foot, rose into the air and disappeared into the space between the wall and the roof using his qing gong skills.

Nothing stirred for a moment. After Shen Nuo left, the Emperor appeared back in the room. His crazy face disappeared at once. A domineering smile spread across his thin and cold lips.

"So this is your true face. Interesting!" He flicked his sleeves in a dignified manner and smirked. "Let's see how long you'll put up with it, Shen Nuo, your challenge accepted!"

🌸. 🌸. 🌸. 🌸. 🌸.