Chapter 50

My dear friends who hate Li Yan and want to ship our MC with the villain, you can skip this chapter. 🤭😉💕

Warning: this chapter might contain inappropriate content. If you're uncomfortable with it, please don't read.

___________________________________________

Li Yan was stunned. He turned back furiously. At some unknown moment, Shen Nuo had woken up from his slumber. He had walked behind Li Yan and had snuggled Li Yan's waist from behind sleepily. Li Yan's sudden movements startled him. He raised his flushed face to look at Li Yan with hazy flustered eyes. His head which was messed in his sleep looked fluffy. His eyes were half closed in his drunkenness. His soft and gentle lips were lightly pressed against each other. He tried hard to keep awake. 

"Dog -?"

"..." Li Yan was speechless. If he had the sense of smell now, he would have felt the strong smell of wine from Shen Nuo. But he knew Shen Nuo was drunk. "Go and sleep!" Li Yan gently peeled himself off from Shen Nuo's tentacle like hands and turned him around towards the bed.

Shen Nuo shuddered. He turned back and drew closer to Li Yan with a lowered face. "It's cold."

Li Yan looked at Shen Nuo up and down and thought what Shen Nuo said was very reasonable. Shen Nuo had been sitting under the drizzle for five hours long and was almost wet. 

"Undress! Your robes are wet." Li Yan said.

Shen Nuo fumbled at his clothes for a long time and couldn't unknot even his waist laces. He looked confused. He tried again but in vain and if he did anything, he had knotted them even more and tighter.

Li Yan sighed, rubbing his brow.

"Come here! Let me change your clothes." He silently pulled Shen Nuo closer and loosened the collar laces. Shen Nuo was very obedient, though he swayed to and fro slightly in his drunkenness. He unceremoniously placed both his palms onto Li Yan's chest to help his uncertain feet and smiled at Li Yan foolishly, his thirty two teeth in broad display.

His face was very adorable this way, with drooping eyes and a pouted mouth. "You're hot."

He meant Li Yan was warm and it was comfortable to be close to him.

But Li Yan's hands upon Shen Nuo's collar laces froze. He raised his eyes to Shen Nuo. His face had an inexplicable emotion hard to understand. He pursed his lips, looking away. His eyes were red again. He slipped his hands down and loosened Shen Nuo's waist laces, silently.

A few seconds later, Shen Nuo's wet robe felled down onto the cold blackwood tiles. Shen Nuo who was only with his long white trousers, felt a piercing coldness attacking his exposed skin. He sobbed at Li Yan, blinking his eyes with tears. "Cold..."

Li Yan swallowed. He tried not to look at the half naked stunning beauty infront of him and tried to pull the drunken person by the arm towards the bed.

"Go and drape the quilt over you and it won't be cold." 

But Shen Nuo struggled unwillingly. "I don't want to go to bed!" He protested in a faint weak voice, his face looking sad and hurt.

Li Yan tightened his jaws. "If you don't want to sleep then what do you want?" 

Shen Nuo thought hard for a moment, his misty unfocussed eyes drooping and his beautiful lashes trembling slightly. "Where are you sleeping?"

"On the couch."

Shen Nuo thought for a while again. "Then I will also sleep on the couch."

Li Yan's breath hitched. "Why?"