Chapter 04

Shen Nuo blinked and looked at the man he just bumped onto. After running marathon with Liyi he was slightly panting and sweat was dripping down his forehead. Just who the hell was in his way now?

Wow! This man was handsome as the Emperor! Who was he? Why does he look familiar?

Ok! Shen Nuo looked at him up and down and down and up again. Pale blue attire. A blue jade tassel hung by the side of his waist. The beautiful fan with the art of a lake by a plum blossom branch...

!!!

Shen Nuo did not want to look further to know who he was. Who in the world that had read the original novel did not know who this beauty is?

He was the famous Official in charge of Revenue, Yue Zhanhua. Simply if said in simple words, the bro that was said to have a secret affair with Shen Nuo from the previous life!

Shen Nuo was speechless. It was the Emperor before and now it was Zhanhua.

Don't these men have court affairs to deal with? Why were they all having pleasant time strolls in the city instead?

Shen Nuo had a faint idea about what Zhanhua was like. According to the novel, Zhanhua had to be twenty five now. He was always explained to have a favourable temperament with a kind heart who smiled warmly to anyone.

As far as Shen Nuo knew, he avoided court fights and made no grudges with any. So he had the Emperor's favour at first. All the more reason for the other officials to plot against him.

And later he was really plotted against and was framed into an affair with Shen Nuo. He was then despised by the Emperor and was beheaded later under the crime of seducing a king's man...

Zhanhua looked at Shen Nuo who was blocking his path for a while before gasping in amazement.

"Consort Shen!" He greeted with a beautiful smile.

Shen Nuo felt his heart skip a beat. Oh yeah, he was not gay, but Zhanhua was too handsome than he thought. Why did he marry the Dog Emperor without getting married to this man instead?

It would have been loads better. Original Shen Nuo was not only stupid and dumb, he was also blind it seems...

But Shen Nuo was still sixteen. Their affair was brought to the public when Shen Nuo was twenty. It was still too early.

"Official Zhanhua!" Shen Nuo greeted pleasantly. "What a coincidence that we met!"

Liyi looked at Shen Nuo blankly. "..." It was Sunday which was a holiday for Court Officials. And it was normal for palace people to run into each other in the city. But what's wrong with her master lately?

Zhanhua also hid his confusion and nodded in agree. "Consort Shen came for a walk?"

Suddenly Shen Nuo came back to his senses and remembered from what he was fleeing.

Li Yanlong that bastard of a Dog Emperor!

Shen Nuo looked back over his shoulder nervously and looked at Zhanhua again. "You walked here all the way?"

Zhanhua furrowed his brows even confused. "No I used the sedan. Why?"

Shen Nuo pursed his lips. There should be no issue of asking him help now right? Their so called affair was supposed to happened five years later... So,

"Help me!" Shen Nuo said hopefully. "I want to hurry back to the Palace without being noticed!"

Zhanhua understood immediately. Though he did not know that Shen Nuo was here just after greeting Emperor's baby brother and calling him a dog, he knew that Shen Nuo was under house arrest and was not allowed outside the Palace.