Chapter 12

For the next few days, Shen Nuo spent his days enjoying the bliss of a consort to the extreme. He was either to be seen lying down the fragrant lemon grass in the back yards, nibbling candied haws or on the roof, drinking wine or flattened leisurely on his couch, thinking and thinking...

Shamelessly taking his temporal memory loss that would strangely act up at moments as a high sounding excuse, he learned many things about his current life and even those of his family, friends and enemies.

So of the Palace matters from one end to the furthest corner, everything was carefully studied by him.

Shen Nuo's Mingyue Palace was situated half a mile away to the north from the Main Palace. It was the only Palace that was situated afar. Of course, who cares? Without the Dog Emperor around, Shen Nuo felt over the moon.

It was just that the completely deserted Mingyue Palace which previously had a ghost named Shen Nuo haunting it, accompanied by the spirits named Jinyu and Liyi, now had an extra ghost frequently visiting it and that ghost was a baby ghost named Minghe.

Luckily, after the Emperor saw Shen Nuo wink at Zhanhua at the court, the Emperor did not summon him or visit him. It was as if a male consort named Shen Nuo didn't even exist.

It looked as though the Emperor had suddenly become an ascetic. He was rarely seen during the morning and it was only during the court sessions. But his mood was not very good and reachable. All other hours, he locked himself inside his chamber. He never flipped the tablets or spent the night in any of his consort's chamber during the next few days.

News spreaded far and wide that even the pitiful lovey dovey white lotus was also ignored just like that. When Liyi brought the news to Shen Nuo, he had simply said that the Dog Emperor was probably going to attain Buddhahood.

But for Shen Nuo's mere surprise, the Dog Emperor hadn't refused when little Minghe had asked him for Shen Nuo's company.

Thus, within few days, one awe inspiring respectable cabbage raised by a Dog Emperor became spoiled and shameless under the skillful guidance of Shen Nuo. Minghe became daring to the point of burrowing the Imperial Jade Seal right under the Dog Emperor's nose - to crack chestnuts for Shen Nuo...

Shen Nuo taught him to call him not mother, but father. So Minghe obediently did. The little kid obviously had not met such a lively and an interesting mother, no, father before.

And Shen Nuo suited himself when Minghe visited him to have breakfast and lunch and to play every day.

But there were also some serious problems that Shen Nuo came across in his daily life that he couldn't suit himself to no matter what.

For example - using the toilet. The process was purfect! Put aside martial artists who had practiced aiming a destination properly for years and years, Shen Nuo possibly cannot believe even the ordinary people like maids and servants in this era could shit properly, no, he means ... aim properly.

The toilet was a considerably large barrel like basin with a little hole in the middle. But how can possibly one aim to the exact spot, specially when you want to go to the toilet for the big work? It's not like you're comfortably sitting on a commod. Shen Nuo pitied all those who runs to the toilet in a hurry.

Why did Shen Nuo bath more than three times a day? Shen Nuo smiled to himself wearily. Merely because he wants himself overly clean? Guess even Liyi doesn't know!

Oh yeah, Liyi can sometimes hear a loud thud followed by her master's disgusted scream when ever he goes to the toilet. But can she open the door, go inside and have a look if everything was fine? Could she? Could she? Hahaha!