Chapter 03

That early morning, at Lincheng, in a restaurant sat two figures clad in charming casual dresses. Both looked young and beautiful. Liyi swallowed her chicken legs. Her master had finally become good for which she was very happy.

Meanwhile, Shen Nuo who was blankly poking a piece of cabbage with the chopsticks, felt a heated gaze directed towards him.

Raising his head, his glassy eyes met with a pair of frighteningly cold eyes. Shen Nuo felt a freezing shudder chilling down his spine. In the corner of the fairly crowded room, sat a silent figure watching him.

He was dressed in pale flaxen and looked handsome in a sharp way. There was a bewitching scarlet mole between his brows, endowing him to appear in some strange ascetic immortal look. And his self, revealed a sense of great vigor and majesty.

Shen Nuo felt uncomfortable.

Why was he staring at him? Could he be another gay freak? No way right? Shen Nuo frowned. That man did not even move an inch as he sat glaring at Shen Nuo as if he had owed him a lifetime.

He turned to his maid. "Liyi, let's go get some candied haws if you're done eating."

Liyi nodded furiously, wiping her mouth with the back of her sleeve. Shen Nuo settled the bill and they both walked out of the restaurant.

The meaning was quite apparent. The man in flaxen followed immediately. Shen Nuo was really startled.

There were numerous secrets about original Shen Nuo that even the Emperor hadn't known before. As the son of a General, he was skilled in martial arts.

But he never showed it to any. Of course modern Shen Nuo knew it because he had read the novel before. And naturally after the transmigration, his original powers all returned to him.

He was not going to live a miserable life anymore. If someone wants to fight he will definitely fight...

At some point, amid the walking crowds, Shen Nuo missed Liyi. Looking back, there was still that person, following him closely.

Shen Nuo hurried amid the moving crowd, unaware of any direction. Ok! If one couldn't tell East from West, what of North and South? Even he did not know where he was running.

He did not know why. But the mere gaze of that person was piercing than swords and daggers. It made him uneasy. He did not expect to be attacked like this the first time he came out for a walk.

WTF please? Stop following! I'm already married! If you continue to follow me, I'd get your ancestor @#*#ed!

But the the other party did not know there was a person who wanted his ancestor to get @#*#ed. So he followed.

After running for a while, Shen Nuo found himself in a deserted road. This part of the city was secluded and even the houses that loomed around looked lifeless and dusty.

Shen Nuo paused and looked around. There was no stir. Looked like he was alone. He couldn't help but clap himself in self praise. He really shook off that nutter...

But suddenly the world spun around him and he was pressed onto a pine trunk.

The man in flaxen advanced immediately and locked him between his tall body and the tree. Those sword brows were knitted above the dagger like sharp eyes. Those thin and alluring lips were slightly pursed under his majestic nose. "Did you get the permission to leave the Palace?" A cold frosty voice asked.

Wow! Amazing eyesight! This person had already guessed he was from the Palace! But -

"Should I get your permission to leave?" Shen Nuo asked arrogantly. "Who do you think you are?"

The man in flaxen was dumbstruck. He stared at Shen Nuo in disbelief. "Are you crazy?"

Shen Nuo didn't bat even an eyelid and directly attacked the spot between the other party's legs with his knee. And the other party obviously didn't expect this move. That person was stunned.

Star shine times a thousand! The blow wasn't light. The other party bent down at once, sucking in a cold breath. "Tssss...bitch!"

Shen Nuo didn't want to be inferior either. "Dog!" He shouted back. "Who do you think I am? I'm His Majesty's only male consort! Dare you touch me again! You touch! Touch! Touch and see if you -"

"- Shut up!" The man groaned. "Shen Nuo!!! Are you rebelling!!?"

"Eh?" Shen Nuo blinked. "You know my name?"

No! Don't tell me you know me! Are you someone from the Palace too? I'm done!

And so before the other party could stop him, he made a graceful exit from there as if he had grown unseen wings. On his way, he ran to his maid again.

"Liyi!" Shen Nuo gasped. "Is there anyone in the Palace err...who is very handsome?"

Liyi giggled heartily. "The Palace has so many handsome people. How do I know which person is master referring to?"

Shen Nuo stamped his foot impatiently. "But he's handsome than any! And ... and there was a scarlet mole between his brows!"

"A mole between his brows?" Liyi thought for a moment. Then suddenly she went pale. She was speechless. "Master are you blind!!?" She asked in a sort of strangled whisper. "That's His Majesty the Emperor!"

"!!!" Shen Nuo thought he was going to have a heart attack. He was stunned. He wanted to hug a lamp post and cry. Who knew!!?

Considering the Emperor's temper, he would be amazed if the Emperor did not castrate him.

But he just kicked the Emperor's baby brother and called him a dog! What now?

The only thing he could do now was...

"Liyi, let's hurry back!"

"But," Liyi said mournfully, "aren't we going to buy candied haws?"

"Haw your Grandma!" Shen Nuo muttered under his breath. If we don't hurry back now, the devil will haw my candy!!!

Shen Nuo pulled her by her wrist and disappeared back into the crowd.