Chapter 22

The Empress narrowed her eyes darkly. "Then in which way would you do it, Shen Nuo?"

Shen Nuo directly kicked Di Lingxian's butt. She screamed and flew several zhangs high before dashing right into the mid of the pool. Others gasped while the Empress looked speechless.

Shen Nuo smiled. "I would do it this way, Empress, are you impressed?"
_________________________________________________________________

The watchers were even horror-stricken. They subconsciously raised from their seats. Even the Empress' jaw dropped in half. She just didn't believe it when Consort Lian said he's not to be underestimated.

Di Lingxian struggled in the water for a moment before she waded out angrily. The water was very smelly. After being kicked into the pool twice, she was in a very bad mood.

Consort Lian, her best friend immediately hurried to her aid.

Shen Nuo knew what she was exactly doing. So he didn't care at all. He just folded his slender arms around his chest and watched with a suppressed smile.

Consort Lian pulled out her silken handkerchief and helplessly wiped Consort Di's chattering wet face covered with smelly slimy moss. There was even a curious frog on her head that croaked in confusion and jumped back to the pool, startling Di Lingxian to let out a horrifying scream. Jinyu had long disappeared into thin air the moment he saw Shen Nuo get possessed by the devil.

Consort Lian looked furiously at Shen Nuo. "Little brother! How can you do this to your elder sister?" Her face looked very weak and innocent.

Shen Nuo smirked. As if! She worthed the Noble Peace Price, really, the way she pretended to be so innocent and weak was... Shen Nuo kicked a nearby stone to suppress his anger. He couldn't forget the chapter in the book which explained how she murdered Minghe...

But it looked as if the nature had it's own plans. The amazing stone flew away and ended up hitting upon the Consort Lian's forehead.

"..."

The stone then slipped down through her dress and disappeared right in between her plumpy buns.

"!!!"

She was stunned. Her eyes went red at visible speed. She was speechless. Ok! The entire harem was present. Can she fish her hand inside and dig the stone out? Could she? Could she? Hahaha!

There were also a few consorts and concubines who happened to witness this unexpectedly. They were also speechless. Their faces couldn't help but blush. They lowered their blushing faces and pretended to be deaf and blind.

And on the other hand, Shen Nuo was shocked himself. He looked at his leg twice to make sure if it was his leg.

"Forget it!" Empress Qing said finally in a hard voice when she realized the situation was really running out of her control. But she was definitely not going to let go of Consort Sagangui for spoiling her plan.

She narrowed her eyes darkly. "Sagangui, my head hurts. Give me a good massage!"

Shen Nuo's eyes flashed. He looked at Consort Sagangui who was badly injured. She didn't say anything. As if this was something extremely normal, she pursed her lips and silently tried to get up. Her face was expressionless but her pain was obvious from her tightened lips.

Her twin sister Khutulun endured it all until now and couldn't bear it any longer. She suddenly stood and spoke to Empress. "Your Ladyship, let chen qie do it for you, ok?" She asked pleadingly. "Big sister is injured. She...she-"

"Shut up!" The Empress glared at her. "What right do you have to negotiate with me? Does not my words count anymore?"

Shen Nuo laughed gently. "Your Ladyship, Consort Khutulun just spoke for your good! How comes you didn't see it? What if news goes out that the Empress is seriously bullying a miserable injured consort?"