Chapter 6. - Knowledge is Power. - Page 13.

Reappearing inside the library. Underfell-Sans takes S to a Massive Bookcase to the very top right of the building. There are a few reading tables, chairs nearby. Even a Mini-Fridge and nearby Coffee-Maker. S starts going through the books. He stops suddenly at one book and he says. "Monsters and Humans had a war!?"

Underfell-Sans growls. "yeah, a long time ago...not worth reading. not unless you want a history lesson."

S tightening his grip on the book. "I want to read this, i feel like it might help me somehow."

Staring ever intensely at the title.

Underfell-Sans sighs. "It's really old, I don't see how but alright. . ."

S sits down in one of the chairs, now reading the book.

A few hours later...

S places the book down quietly. Speaking in a strange language.

Causing him to fall from his chair. Underfell-Sans responds immediately. "what the hell is going on? s are you okay?"

S is now staring blankly in Underfell-Sans's direction, but there is no response. He immediately falls straight forward to the floor, his eyes closing quickly in the process. He is out cold.

Underfell-Sans mouthed silently. "well shit. . ." Putting his left hand over on S's right shoulder. Snapping his fingers with his right hand reappearing In Front of his house.

"BROTHER, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AND WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?"

Underfell-Sans mumbled quietly under his non-existent breath. "what the hell, I was supposed to be inside...how am I going to explain this to my boss?" sweating, feeling nervous.

Thinking to himself. *Then again, i don't even know what is going on. . .I might as well tell him, man being honest, that's new even for me.*

Sighing. "bro...he is a friend of grillby's, grillby asked me to keep an eye-socket on him, he's new to snowdin and you see, he has memory loss and is perfectly harmless. We just came from the library. He passed out after reading the books on humans and monsters, the war on them. He wants to meet the king and our friends-" Before he could say anymore. His brother rudely interrupts.

"HE WANTS TO MEET OUR KING!?" ARE YOU SURE HE IS HARMLESS?"

Underfell-sans growls. "i just said he was and even if he wasn't, nobody could harm asgore, you know that boss and besides he is not awake, mind helping me out?"

His brother groans in annoyance. "FINE, BUT ONCE HE WAKES UP...HE WILL WAKE UP IN THE SHED!"

Underfell-Sans snaps. "WHAT!? WHY??"

His brother growls at him briefly. "SANS, HE COULD BE A THREAT, FOR ALL YOU KNOW...HE COULD BE FOOLING BOTH YOU AND GRILLBY, DON'T BE NAIVE OR STUPID ABOUT THIS. REMEMBER IN THIS WORLD, IT IS KILL OR BE KILLED! SO UNTIL WE KNOW MORE, HE GOES IN THE SHED, BUT IF IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER, HE WILL HAVE A MAT,PILLOW AND BLANKET, SOME WATER AND FOOD. BUT THAT IS IT! YOU TALK TO HIM THROUGH THE CELL!"

Confused on why S, passed out. He sighs, unsure how to explain any of this. He starts from the very beginning nervously.

1 hour later, Inside their home.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY TELLING ME THE TRUTH!?" Looking down at his brother Sans.

Underfell-Sans groans. "yeah, as weird as that sounds. honesty, that's a rare one in the underground." looking around his clean living room, it has to be clean or else things would be stress on his end and his brother.

Sighing. "bro-I mean boss...does he really have too?"

Glaring at his brother with frustration. "SANS, YOU CANNOT MAKE UP MY MIND, AS A MEMBER OF THE ROYAL GUARD, I HAVE TO PROTECT OTHERS, WELL WHATEVER LITTLE PROTECTING THERE IS IN THIS HOME OF OURS...." He tightens his fist, now turning towards S who is on their couch, unconscious.

Then back at Sans. "KEEP AN EYE-SOCKET ON HIM, I WILL PREPARE HIS SLEEPING AREA."

Sometime later...

Snoring against the couch wakes up with a sudden tap and gentle voice. "Are you awake?"

Underfell-Sans's vision blurred rubs his eye-sockets. Blinks to see S looking at him confused. "s? how long was i asleep for?"

S shrugs. "i do not know, but there is another skeleton outside. I talked to him a few minutes ago and he was pretty upset that you were asleep. I asked him not to be angry at you. He plans to put me in a shed, why?" sounding upset. Sitting beside Underfell-Sans while looking at his surroundings in awe of the clean and unusual decor. But notices one small sock near something massive.

Tilting his head to the side briefly shrugs it off and turns back to Underfell-Sans.

Underfell-Sans is grinning at him. "loving the scenery? It's not much to look at."

He then sighs. "i am surprised the boss did not come in here and snap at me. that's odd, even for him. i guess he is just super focused on the shed and believes he intimidated you into staying here."

S shaking his head sideways. "i have nowhere else to go, if he wants me to stay in there, then alright then." lowering his head. "it's not forever is it? I must get my answers, i want to find out more about who i am!"

looking at him with a serious expression, his head no longer lowered now.Both suddenly startled by a loud and empowering voice. Different from Papyrus's.

"You will get your answers in time, but first you will come with me."

S out of confusion turns quickly to the deep voice before them both to see Papyrus and another monster before them. He is massive, black fur. Wearing blue armor with a red cap. Black heels or perhaps boots. Wearing a crown over his head. Looking at the monster in awe.

Gets up and bows in respect. "Hello there, I see that you are royalty. You are indeed the king. I am glad to see you in person, I have been hoping we could meet and speak in person. I have questions, I believe you could answer sir."

Underfell-sgore says in a commanding voice. "Stop bowing and follow me. I said you would get your answers in time. I am taking you to the hotlands lab."

S looks up with curiosity to see a cold expression on his face. He starts to follow without question. Waving bye to Underfell-Sans and his brother. They wave without speaking.

Underfell-San's eye-sockets are black, instead of glowing.

Now leaving the building with Underfell-Asgore, close the door. Everyone for the most part avoiding the king at a large distance in silence. Bowing in fear. While some nearby are killing each other.

S suddenly sees the king shoot fire at the nearby monsters fighting. "SHUT UP!!!!"

S gasps, at them dying then looks back at Underfell-Asgore and sees him grinning at their demise. Then looking at him with a chuckle. "you really do have memory loss, but i can see you have common sense and won't try anything stupid. that's good."

S shakes his head sideways. "I have no reason too, i did say i wanted to meet you and get my questions answered! but why did you kill them for?"

Underfell-asgore raises his right eyebrow up. "They were annoying pests, not worth anyone's time. So i did everybody a favor and took care of the problem. You were told about how things work around here right?"

S nods. "Yes, that it is killed or be killed. But why?"

Underfell-Asgore coldly responds. "I created the law. As a way of making my people stronger and giving them common sense. Making them feel as i feel. Hatred towards Humanity and everytime someone kills another around here, they gain LV, which is short for LOVE. LOVE can either mean Compassion or Level Of Violence. Killing someone here gives you LV. Making you stronger and with enough strength, my people and i once we leave this disgusting prison can leave the underground and kill off Humanity.

Papyrus told me that you passed out while reading a book on our history here? from everything his brother told him. How peculiar." Rubbing his chin, with a puzzled expression briefly on hos face, not looking at him now.

He says to S. "We must look more into this." now looking back at him with a smile. "Shall we?"

S nods with a big smile. "Absolutely Sire!"

Underfell-Asgore laughs. "Respecting me so willingly, it is odd. If you had no memory loss you would be fearing me right now." patting S's back a few times. Nearly knocking him over with his strength.

30 minutes later, both now in a dark and shady area. Water dripping from above, in many areas. Waterfalls everywhere and glowing flowers repeating multiple things in a whisper.

The rivers are also glowing, yet the ground and grass is black.

Something about the surroundings feels familiar.

Looking at his surroundings with unease, his arms around him now. "Sire, something about this area feels familiar to me..."

Now looking Underfell-Asgore, who has his left hand at his side. "Maybe you've been here before? look, there is nothing to fear in this old place and i am the most frightening person here alright? So relax, unless it is the darkness you fear. Can't help you there!" He briefly laughs..

S scuffs. "I do not fear the dark, i just...I just want out of here is all." lowering his head. "But i do not understand why."

Underfell-asgore sighs. "Me neither, i have never come across someone like you before, just keep quiet for now, we will be at hotland labs before you know it."

S nods. "Alright, your the boss."

Underfell-Asgore laughs. "I know." humming to himself proudly.