Chapter 2 - The New Lab! Toriel's future home! - Page 8.

She thinks back on what Gaster told her earlier and is now terrified, fearing the worst. She feels sick again, like earlier. That awful feeling that caused her to change. She starts banging on her bedroom door.

She says. "HEY! CAN SOMEONE COME UP HERE PLEASE!? I-I don't feel good..." But nobody answered.

She tries to open her door, nothing happens. It won't budge. She growled and attempts out of stress, to summon her fire and burn her door down. Nothing happens. She attempts to out of fear, to break her bedroom door down.

Only to suddenly feel weak, she feels that hot feeling again, dizziness as well, even the awful urge to vomit. She leans against her door now. She tightens her fists and starts to breath heavily. She repeats quietly.

"Its a nightmare, its a nightmare....It's a-" She starts to choke.

Toriel starts banging on her door, hoping someone will hear her, but nobody came.

She relives that awful pain again from 1 week ago. She screams and the next thing she knows, her vision is blurred and shes in darkness, shes a melting mess, she can't stop, she sees before her eyes, her flesh coming off before her.

She screams again but it sounds like boiling water. She pukes and gets up, only to run into someone.

She looks up and sees him, She sees Gaster. "I see the Human didn't manage to help you after all. No worries, i will help you."

She looks and notices 3 other figures again like earlier. She reaches for Gaster and says in a sad tone.

"My child has been betraying everyone, t-they did Re-Re-Resets PLEASE HELP ME!!!! AAAAAH!!!!!!" She passes out and as she is doing so, she ignores everything he said to her before, she only wants this pain to end and to forget what she's learned previously.

Knowing his intentions are to help monsters,his loyalty to her and asgore,other monsters as well, she briefly thought. Maybe he won't proceed with his plan in changing her life.

She wakes up with her vision blurred. Hearing beeping sounds.

(Normally it would be a heart-monitor machine? The whole keeping up with your heart rate and what not. But in Toriel's case. Her soul's health, because of the physical state she's in at the moment. There is a reason, nobody heard her. Note: She won't be his child yet for a little bit more. This is pre-stuff still. Just more content leading up to it.)

Toriel manages to look around, she realizes she is inside something. Some kind of glass container, she bangs on it and panics. She has something on her mouth. She looks down and sees that her feet are gone, its just black mass. She screams and the machine starts beeping louder.

Gaster yells out. "HORROR! GET HIM NOW! I NEED SOMETHING TO GET HER TO RELAX!"

Note: Out of stuff atm, research,au travel and human experiment stuff and preparing stuff for her and what not.

Toriel manages to break free from the container and drops to the floor, with a hard thud. She groaned in pain. Struggling to move. She is afraid of where she is.

Gaster looks over to see his 2nd in command. Toriel looks and sees what she knows now is a Temmie, but their hair is different,same for their clothing. They are wearing a red shirt and look serious. Not cheery and goofy at all. She starts to back away.

She almost vomits again, only to not do so this time. Instead she just gets dizzy again with another headache.

Toriel speaks to Gaster. "W-Why am i here?"

Gaster speaks to her. "Its best you do not speak for the time being, my old Savestar Creation has taken its toll on you and your memory. You asked for my help and now you are getting it from me and my allies. Temmie will help you while i go and get new medical supplies with the others. You'll be back home in no time. So just try to relax."

Gaster picks her up and places her on a medical table/bed. He looks over at Temmie and moves his hand in a "Come on" movement. She sees Gaster disappear in front of her, he snapped his fingers.

Temmie looks back at Toriel, a stern look on his face. Toriel is breathing fast and heavy, panicking and frantically looking around.

Temmie sighs and walks closer, "Look, I know you're sca-"

"OF COURSE I AM SCARED!" She interrupts him on an impulse, barely able to control herself. She puts her hand on her mouth, not expecting to yell so suddenly. Temmie stops walking and stares at her, startled by the seemingly kind and caring one to outburst. His tail twitches back and forth before turning to a table, getting something from it.

Toriel watches his movements very cautiously, not knowing what he's planning.. He puts on a coat, making sure no dirt gets on him and to make sure he doesn't get anything else unsanitary. He opened a cabinet, pulling out some bottle and getting a syringe. Toriel starts panicking more seeing the needle and hyperventilates.

Temmie gets the syringe ready and turns back to her, starting to walk. "Alright, now stay there.", he speaks in a strict but slightly consoling voice. He starts to reach for her arm, right as he touches it she yanks it away and starts trying to get up.

Temmie gets irritated, "Stay still!"

Toriel stops moving and looks at Temmie, "W-Where am I?! Who are you?"

she questions him. "I'm trying to help you. You gotta stay still." Temmie replies, but sounding more aggressive. It seems he has a short temper. Toriel looks back at the syringe, "...What are you putting in me, anyways..?"

she asked him quickly and breathy from the sheer panic and fear. Temmie's ear perked before twitching slightly. "It's Diazepam. Or.. A form of it. It'll help you calm down. Now can I do it?"

Toriel moves away slightly, a subtle no. Temmie puts the syringe back down on the metal tray nearby. His ears slightly drop down before speaking again. "It's okay to be scared, we've all been there.", suddenly, his voice is way more consoling than it was, "But I am here to help you. The pain is only a small pinch and it'll go away in just a couple seconds..".

Temmie's tail is moving at a steady pace instead of twitching as it was, he very slightly smiles at Toriel. Her breathing gets more steady, she leans back a little. "I... O-Okay.."

She says after gulping down her fear, "You can do it.. Just please, do get it over with..". She offers her arm and squeezes her eyes tight while looking away. Temmie grabs the syringe again, respecting her wishes and does it as fast as safely possible.

Toriel slowly looks back, "Have you done it yet..?", she worrily says. Temmie nods as he's throwing away the needle. Toriel is surprised it was so quick and painless.. She looks back straight ahead, unsure how to feel anymore..

"That should kick in in abouuuut.. An hour and a half to two hours. In the meantime, you can rest. Take a nap, it'll help.", Temmie informs her, throwing the gloves away and putting his coat back up in the process, "I have a lot of work to do, if you need me, you can press this;" he hands her a small button, "It'll alert me, see you now." he points to his collar with a red amulet attached to it, and then walks out of a small door.

(Where UnderVanquish-Gaster,Dusttale-Murder! Sans and Horrortale Sans are at.)