Was it Good for You?

-Monica

After Dylan crushed my dreams of going to the club on Saturday night, she let me go home early. I guess she figured that'd give me the opportunity to take care of whatever I needed to do on Saturday. She was wrong but I appreciated the gesture. 

I decided to go visit Trinity before I headed home I was curious how she felt about last night's events and if she really forgave me for being a creep. I needed to take this opportunity to talk to her freely with Dylan still being at work. I heard the steady Vrrr of a vacuum and the sound of music playing as I approached the door. I rang the doorbell and a few seconds later the sound shut off. I heard her call out she was coming before swinging the door open. She was surprised to me but smiled anyway looking cute wearing a pink short set with a tank that said "Good Girl". 

"Is that True?" I asked pointing to the shirt as I walked in.

She looked down at her shirt and shrugged, "It depends on the weather," she said smiling up at me. 

I smiled back knowing that was true for me too. "I texted you to let you know I was on the way over, I guess you didn't see it because you were being a good little housewife and cleaning," I said teasingly. 

"Oh yeah sorry she said turning the music down, I try to stay off my phone while I'm cleaning if I even pick it up I get distracted," she said picking up her phone and making herself comfortable on the couch.

"Um, then should you be touching it now?" I asked making myself comfortable on the couch. 

"Too late you're here I'm already distracted," she giggled. "Anyways what are you doing here shouldn't you be working? Don't tell me ya got yourself fired.

"I was actually coming over to see if we were good. I know I fought it a little but I accepted the punishment and saw it all the way through so I wanted to make sure you forgave me for being a creep," I ask her nervously.

"Of course Mon. you're my best friend I can't stay mad at you," she said.

"You didn't sound like it when you were threatening our friendship if I hadn't given in to the spanking you would of broken up with me," I sighed. 

"No, I wouldn't have. I was never really mad at you. A little embarrassed but you've seen me in more embarrassing situations. I would have given you shyt for a few days but I would have gotten over it. I could never turn my back on you Monica we're soul sisters girl you're stuck with me forever no matter how much trouble we get ourselves into, she said nudging my shoulder and smiling at me. 

That made me smile knowing that no matter how dumb I get while I struggle to figure out our lives she'll stand by me. I feel the same way about her there's not much she could ever do to make me hater her. Trinity and I will be Best friends fo.....

"What a minute Bitch! You weren't mad at me and you still made me ask Dylan to spank me and go through all that!" I yelled. 

Trinity started cracking up laughing at me. Like really bent over tears falling out her eyes hysterical laughing. What the Damn Hell???

"That'll teach you to creep on me, and disrespect my Master, Trinity said smugly. "I bet you'll never try to tell me that she's not a real dominant again will you?

I was completely mortified. Did Dylan know that Trinity set me up? Was she in on it? Did they do this on purpose? Did they plan this? She not only punished me but she made me orgasm with them and I loved every second of it and beating myself up for liking it not knowing that it was all part of Trinity's evil scheme. 

"Your girlfriend saw me butt ass Naked, shoved ginger up my ass, and made me, last night she made me, she omg," I said yelled screaming into a pillow.

  "And you loved every second of it," she said wiping away tears from her eyes.