Funishment Pt. 3

-Trinity

 She put this leather belt on me that wrapped around my waist. A long strap went down my backside splitting my cheeks and then two strings sat in front. She then Laid me spread eagle on the bed and bound my legs and arms so that I was wide open and couldn't move. 

After I was completely restrained she took a Long tool and attached it to the belt in between my legs and ensured that it was pressed firmly against my spot. Opening my lips so that it was pressed directly on my clit. 

"That is a wand vibrator it is one of the strongest vibrators you can get. It'll be much stronger than that toy I used on you the other day, and it is plugged in to ensure it will never die," she told me.

Stronger than the other one? I thought that was powerful it can get stronger than that?

"I am going to put this on the highest setting and let this vibrator have its way with you, she said.

"Am I allowed to cum, Master, I asked hopefully.

"Such an Eager little Slut aren't you. Yes, it's fine you may cum as much as you want. You wouldn't be able to hold back even if you tried," she said chuckling.

I got excited knowing My Master was going to allow me to cum. 

"Yes, Master I will ask you for permission every time," I told her letting her know I remembered the rules.

"You don't need my permission," she said before turning on the vibrator. 

It was strong I felt the difference instantly. The vibrator directly on my clit shook my whole body's lower region. I felt my ass jiggling with the vibrations. I was instantly moaning enjoying the pleasure. 

"I'm going to go run some errands, Have fun Slut she said standing up.

"Wa Wait mmm you're going to mhmm Leave me, Master," I moaned.

"Yes I'm going to leave you here So that Little Slut Pussy can Cum over and Over again until you're completely drained and then when you feel like you can't cum anymore I'm going to come Fuck you and use your Slutty Pussy for all it's worth, she said.

"OOOH Master Thank you, Master, I moaned out In pleasure. 

"Your welcome Slut now Enjoy the ride," she said and left out the room. 

She left me that for almost an hour. I lost count of how many orgasms I had. The first few were amazing and I loved every second of it but after that, I was overstimulated and it almost grew to an almost painful intensity. I was overstimulated with nowhere to go. I just had to take the pleasure orgasm after orgasm the vibrator controlled me it was plugged into the wall so there was no chance of it dying out. I had never cum this many times in one session I didn't even know I could. By the time she came back I was a hot sweaty panting mess when she came in. Then she came in and fucked me hard with her strap while the vibrator was still on me. I cried and told her I couldn't take anymore but she told me to shut up and that I was her fuck toy to use as she pleases.  It didn't matter I was tied up and couldn't go anywhere. So I was forced fucked until she came 3 times. It was the sexiest thing that's ever happened to me being used like that by my Master.        

It was the best Funishment ever! I'm a happy little Slut.