Re-Figgin

-Dylan

Damn, that shit was sexy offering herself up to me to punish her breast. I saw her fighting herself and could tell she was embarrassed to admit it. But she couldn't deny her submissive self and I gave her exactly what she needed. I laid smacks all over her large breast with the crop paying close attention to her nipples making sure that they'd be sensitive and sore tomorrow at work. When I was done spanking her breast I rubbed the crop on her nipples releasing the sting and causing more moans to come from her behind the ball gag. 

I didn't have plans on binding and gagging her hell spanking her breast wasn't in my plans either no matter how much I enjoyed it. She was just fighting me so much and I needed to get her in the right mindset. I needed her to submit willingly to me or else we weren't going to get through the rest of this discipline. I had to use some of the things I learned against her from her test but it worked out. 

The gag was the perfect thing for this situation. Without being able to run her mouth in protest she wasn't able to get smart with me. I'm sure she wouldn't have given in to me if she was able to talk her way out of it. When I was done her breasts were a nice shade of red and she was panting I was satisfied with my work and was ready to make her ass match the top half.

I put the crop down and looked at her sternly.

"Alright, Mrs. Wallace, now that your little slut bags have been thoroughly punished it's time for me to show some attention to that ass of yours," I said. 

She looked at me and nodded her head fully sedated she was ready to accept whatever I was going to hand to her. 

"You are going to bend yourself over the couch. Once you are in position I am going to release your hands so that you can hold yourself open to put the ginger in you when it is placed I will put your binds back on because you have lost your right to have your arms free, do you understand?" I ask.

She groans but nods her head knowing that this was her own doing. I watch as she walks over to the couch I allow her to awkwardly drop herself over so that her head is on the couch cushion and her ass is up in the air letting out a little yelp when she lands. I could have released her so that she wouldn't have had to fall down so ungracefully but she deserves to struggle since she wanted to fight against me earlier. She spreads her legs apart opening herself up and waits for me to unbind her. 

I walk up to her and kick her legs farther apart and lift her waist up so that her ass is higher. Then I unbind her hands and wait for her to spread her cheeks open. As soon as she's released she reaches back and does just that. I relish in the view of her reaching her hands back and spreading her big beautiful ass cheeks open obediently for me so I can punish her. When she's open I can see just how much she enjoyed having her breast spanked. 

"Look at you you're Soaked all that from little slut bags punished. Aren't you embarrassed getting all turned on in front of your best friend," I say teasingly. 

She groans into the gag and I smile entertained by her humiliation. I walked to the kitchen to grab the ginger taking my time and leaving her to sit wide open and awkwardly waiting for me. 

While I was in the kitchen I looked over at Trinity who was watching me with lust and pride. She was enjoying the show. That's fine I'll let her enjoy herself for now because I have plans for her later tonight.

When I got back I stood behind her rubbing her ass cheeks alerting her of my presence. She stayed perfectly still waiting for me I then took the ginger and pressed it against her puckered hole. She jumped and tried to clench herself up. I smacked her ass with my hand and told her to relax herself. From the test information I saw she was okay with anal play so I assumed she's had something here before. 

When she relaxed I pressed the ginger back against her twisting it and moving it in and out of her until I got it to the depth that I desired. She groaned in protest but stayed still and kept her hands on her cheeks holding herself open to me. When I was satisfied I told her to put her hands back on her back and rebound them. 

"Now you sit there and think about what your friend had to go through while you watched her being punished," I said. 

She nods her head and I leave her sitting bent over the couch awkwardly with her ass in the air. I walk over to the couch and snap my fingers signaling Trinity to kneel on the floor and I sit in her spot on the couch. Once she is on the floor I turn on the t.v. to catch up on shows.While watching my show I hear little groans of discomfort from Monica as the ginger root starts taking its effects.