Double the Pleasure

-Dylan

When I got to the room Trinity was kneeling on the floor obediently. I walked in and petter her on her head before going to get implements that I planned on her using on herself. While I was getting things ready I told her that I planned on punishing her tonight for being a naughty little slut getting off on her friend's punishment. She bit her lip smiling letting me know she didn't feel the least bit guilty for her behavior. Damn, I love this girl and all her slutty ways. I look forward to washing that smile off of her face.

The smile faded instantly when she saw the nipple clamps she tried to protest especially when she realized she was the one who was going to be administering the punishment. I was letting enjoying in her torment as she squeezed the clamps down on herself. I watched her pained face as she put the second one on and wondered if Monica was hearing my orders. 

She answered my silent question by playing me a song with her breast. I heard the bells chime in a beautiful melody of pleasure and pain. I watched as Trinity listened to the sound curious what it was. I left it to wonder though moving on to her next command. I allowed the girls to enjoy pleasuring themselves a gift Trinity rarely gets. Soon as they had a sense of self-satisfaction I decided to take it away from them.

I listened and watched as they both tried to get over on me. Neither one of them was spanking themselves properly nor were they sounding off on their counts. A nice threat of a spanking from me personally shaped them back up and before I knew it my sweet girls were crying out in pain as the punished themselves at my command. When they started up again I heard Monica's cries in pain sing out in unison with Trinity's. Trinity looked up at me in shock when she registered what had taken place. Her face soon changed from shock to respect and lust her enjoying that I was having her friend suffer the same treatment as her.

I enjoy administering punishments and will never give that up. But it's something about making them punish themselves watching and hearing them suffer at their own hand out of fear that I'll take over and do it more harshly and then make them do it again that just gives me a different sense of satisfaction. 

By the last 5 I saw tears stream down my Princess's eyes and the flood coming from her sweet spot. She was enjoying her little punishment just like a good slut would. Her clit was swollen and her pussy lips were a nice shade of red it was a beautiful scene. I could only imagine Monica's looked just as good. 

Now grab the vibrator and turn it on to the highest setting I want you to edge yourself until I say to stop. You are not allowed to cum. If you cum without my permission you will pick the crop back up and spank your pussy 10 more times and then start over, do you understand? I say loud enough for Monica to hear.  

I hear a whimper escape Trinity's lips and a stalled response as Monica processes her command.

"Yes Master, Trinity replies. "Ya Yes, Mrs. Dynasty," Monica replies sadly.

I'm sure this part crushed both of them. They are both worked up from their punishments from today and just like true sluts the whole thing turns them on. An orgasm denial will be the icing on the cake of this tormentous day.

Soon vibrations and moans dance through the air. At first, they were some of the discomfort rubbing the vibrator on their well-punished clits but the groans quickly turned into moans as the attempt at ecstasy filled the room. It was interesting to hear the two of their moans sing together Monica's pleasured moans sounded sexy dueted with Trinity's. Soon the vibrator turned off in frustration as the first phase of edging started. From here it would only get harder already being turned on already having the need and the want to release. Fighting themselves not to go to far knowing that if they did the punishment would be just as great as the pleasure. 

About the 6th attempt, I heard loud pants and a cry out from Monica's room followed by cursing and crying. She had orgasmed and she realized what she had to do. I waited patiently to see if she would do it or if I needed to get involved but was proud to hear the spanks and counts come from her room. Her cries of discomfort were music to my ear and were my Princess's undoing she found herself quickly in the same predicament and tears streamed down her face as I looked at her expectantly. Soon she was administering her own punishment no longer entertained by it and truly seeing the punishment for what it was. 

I heard Monica start her vibrator back up and go back to edging herself and soon her moans restart. A few moments later Trinity was done with her 2nd spanking. At that time I was ready to really have fun. I told Trinity to stop and got myself on the bed. I ordered her to climb on top of me and my strap so that she could ride me. She looked at me excitedly happy to be able to pleasure me. 

She lowers herself onto my strap and I watch her look of satisfaction as it slides inside filling her. I lean back and allow her to ride on top of me enjoying the show as she bounces up and down on me putting pressure on my spot and making me feel good. I moan in pleasure letting her know she's doing a good job and I hear both of their moans in response. I hold on to her waist and thrust my hips with her adding to both of our pleasure. I hear Monica's vibrator go off and her cursing in frustration and it sends a wave of excitement through me. I pull Trinity down towards me holding her to my chest as I thrust inside of her. 

I hear her whimper at my hold pressing her chest against my own causing her sensitive nipple discomfort. Turned on by her pain I bring her lips to mine and kiss her through her pained struggles as I take her. She moans into my kiss as our tongues dance. I hear Monica's elevated moans start again mixing in with ours and it drives me crazy. Trinity bounces her ass harder on me leaning back so she can really move and her moans grow louder. She tells me she's getting close and begs me to let her stop. I ignore her pleas and chase after my own pleasure. I watch her breast bounce with my thrust enjoying watching the chain from her nipple clamps swing. She starts begging me for release again but instead, I grab the vibrator and put it directly on her clit. 

Her eyes get big as the sensation sores through her and her stride stalls on top of me. I smack her ass and tell her to focus on my pleasure and not her own. She whimpers and starts moving again slowly. I pull on the chain and order her to bounce faster I want her to make me cum. She cries out from the pain but moves herself faster her breast bone and with my pulling the chain it pulls her nipples away from her body torturing her tender breast but she continues aiming to please me. I'm turned on by her struggles trying to hold back her orgasm. It sends me over the edge and I feel myself getting ready to cum.

"Cum with me Sluts. I want you to Cum for your Master Now," I order.

My words are their undoing and both of them cry out in incoherent words of pleasure our moans echo through my house like an orchestra. The three of us orgasm in unison. I wonder if they've learned their lesson.