Stuffed

-Trinity

You better believe I was up as soon as that alarm clock went off and putting my mouth on every inch of my master's Body. 

"Common we're going to take a shower," she said when she was finished. 

I followed her quickly not wanting to do anything to make matters worse. In the bathroom she had me wash her body. Then I served her again on my knees as the water ran over us. 

After she grounded me from electronics for a week. And my bedtime was moved to 9 o'clock until further notice. I was grateful to my Master for the discipline and did not argue with her. 

My Master had me go to work with her to ensure I didn't nap during the day and to give me further training to be a better slut for her.

"Get over to my desk and bend over slut," she told me as soon as she closed the door to her office.

I did as I was ordered walking over to her desk putting my hands on her desk and sticking my ass out with my legs spread wide apart. She walked up behind me and lifted my skirt above my ass revealing my backside to her. She went over to her desk and opened up a locked drawer that was full of toys she used on me while I was there.

She pulled out an 8' dildo and came back to walk behind me. 

"No let's check to see if you're properly prepared for your Master," she said.

My master has been teaching me how to always be ready for her. I should always be ready and eager for her touch. Every morning before she leaves for work I am to edge myself 5 times before she puts on my chastity belt or we leave for the day. I should always be eager and ready to please my Master with my wet and greedy pussy. Even if I'm being denied an orgasm I should be eager to have it be used.

She slips her fingers down between my spot 

"Hmm she's a little wet but you are not filled with enough lust for me, you must not want to please your master with your pussy," she said.

"Oh no Master, I do want to be useful to you, I'm sorry Master. I apologized feeling ashamed I wasn't wet enough.

"Obviously you need to be reminded exactly what this hole is for," she said. 

She then took the dildo and shoved it inside of me. No warning, no teasing no getting it wet from my juices. Not that there were enough to lube it properly anyway. I cried out in discomfort but stayed perfectly still as I felt the dildo penetrate me and stretch my pussy open. I loved when my Master did as she pleased with my body taking me roughly and without warning. It was so hot to me.

"You will stay there and think about what a bad slut you are. You better not let it fall out either or else I will punish you, she told me. 

"Yes Master I said. Thank you for filling my cunt and making it useful," I thanked her. 

I stood there with my walls clenched tightly around the dildo holding it inside me. As she smacked my ass repeatedly making it jiggle and recoil. I felt the dildo move during the attack and it felt delicious to feel the friction inside of me. I moaned at the feeling enjoying my Masters rough touch. When she was satisfied she sat down at her desk to work. I remained bent over the desk my head up and eyes on her while she worked. I was embarrassed and stuffed and turned on. My pussy will be ready for when my master wants to use it.

About an hour later she had me sit on the couch with the dildo still stuffed inside me. It was hard to walk with it inside of me. I could feel it move as I pressed my thighs together holding it secure I didn't want to be punished for it falling. I longed for her to fuck me with it needing the friction the need grew inside of me I wanted to touch myself to touch my breast. I didn't though because my body is not mine to please it is my Masters.

I sat down on the couch directly on the Dildo and felt every inch of it being pressed deep inside of me. I whimpered with need. She reminded me to not try to seek pleasure and to just sit and feel the fullness. She then interviewed 10 people and I sat there with my pussy throbbing around the Dildo knowing that they had no idea that I had it inside of me. I couldn't help but imagine my master making me walk to her with it stuffed inside of me and it falling out and somebody seeing it. It was an embarrassing thought that made my sensitive clit ache. Knowing that I will not get to orgasm until my Master decides I deserve it makes it feel even more exciting. will I be allowed to orgasm today or will I be left a needy wet horny mess again?  I was left on the couch with my bottom pressed firmly against the cold leather to do the paperwork for my Master. 

 ***********************************************************************************************When I met up with Monica again I told her about her getting me in trouble. Monica told me that it wasn't her fault. She may have pèer pressured me into drinking the latte but I was the one who got out of bed and broke the rules.

"You should have stayed in bed and off your phone even if you were awake the whole time. Your Master made a rule and it wasn't meant to be broken. You deserve the punishment," she chastised me.

That made me feel guilty all over again. Luckily Monica didn't stay mad at me for blaming her. She explained to me why she was so touchy at the Spa about my Master. Apparently, she and her dom broke up. He had gotten promoted and a job offer in another state. He wanted to leave and for her to go with him. But she didn't want to move even tho she loved him. It broke both of their hearts.

She's been living without him for 4 months now and was struggling to stay afloat without him paying the bills I couldn't believe she never told me. He paid up 2 months to let her get on her feet but she just couldn't catch up. She had a job but it didn't pay much and at the time her Dom covered their finances so she didn't care to save money. 

My Master felt bad for Monica when I told her but reminded me that's why I need to be more responsible with my money. She never planned on leaving me but we could have broken up before we started this relationship and I would have been in the same situation as Monica. 

"You never know what tragedy life will hand you so always be prepared," my Master said..

I felt bad for my friend and was grateful my Master covered or finances but was determined to build my savings so I could always take care of myself.