Ice Cream

-Trinity

My Master and I are cuddling on the couch after we had dinner relaxing and enjoying each other's company. I was dressed in a red 2 piece sheer lace crop pajama set and wearing my collar and she was in a sports bra and boxers.

"May I ask you a question Master, I say.

Something has been on my mind lately that I wanted to talk to her about and decided to discuss it while we were having some downtime.

"Do you ever feel like I feel like I hyped up my desire for BDSM only to really be into a small set of things? I asked. I've been looking into more and more about the lifestyle and I'm starting to feel like I'm an amateur compared to them," I said a little embarrassed.

"I'm happy to do and try anything you want to. The point of this was to bring excitement to our sex life. As well as help you better yourself. As long as those get met within the things you're comfortable with it's ok. Don't stress about the level that other people are at we're still new to the lifestyle and some people's hard limits are a lot different than yours," Master said.

It's true we've tried a few different things of more intense play but my pain tolerance isn't as high as I thought. I can deal with spankings they didn't bother me and for her I could tolerate the nipple clams on the lightest tension I'm fine if their not adjusted to be too tight. We've tried some other things though and I had to code out not being able to handle it. My Naughty girl punishments were taken out of play though I think Master liked them. Sometimes I felt bad because I felt like my Master would enjoy exploring her masochist side more.  I was a little worried she'd get bored with me. Or maybe that was my self-conscious mind worried that what I did to her would circle back around all karma-like.

"I love you just the way you are Princess," she said kissing my forehead and erasing my thoughts. The things you can't handle in pain tolerance you make up for with your fun humiliation kink. I have a lot of fun playing with that," she said chuckling.

"Yes, you seem to enjoy that the most, I said blushing.

"I do in fact. I have something that I've been wanting to try whenever you're ready.

"I'm always ready to serve you, Master, I say excitedly.

"Good cause I'm in the mood for some dessert," she said.

She ordered me to my knees I quickly obeyed. I kneeled before her in the proper submissive position head down legs spread open, chest pushed out, hands on my lap, and my weight rested on the back of my heels. She waited a moment to make sure I was set then told me to remove her boxers. I happily obeyed. When I was done I kneeled back.

"Put your hands behind your back, she said.

When I did she put one of her legs up on the couch cushion in a Captain Morgan-like stance.

"Pleasure your Master," she ordered.

I looked up at her excitedly. I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue. I then took my time pleasing my Master with my hands behind my back. She held onto my head and guided me in pace as I pleasured her.

She moaned my name in appreciation as I brought her to climax. Telling me how skilled I was and how beautiful I was while servicing her. I was filled with pride happy I could please her in any way.

While she regained her composure I stayed happily in place by her spot in case she commanded me to bring her to another orgasm.

"Close your eyes, and don't move," she ordered.

I did as I was told. She took me by my hair and then did something that shocked me. She began rubbing her entire pussy on my face covering it with her juices. I sat there and let her do it fighting the urge to stick out my tongue. Her wetness covered me from cheek to cheek eyebrow to eyebrow covering my forehead entirely.