1st Spanking

-Trinity

It had been so long since I'd received a spanking I couldn't lie she was doing a great job. Her hand felt large on my backside and she was covering every inch of my ass. I felt it jiggle against her fingertips and I found myself enjoying the faintly familiar sting.  I tried to focus on her actions and not get lost in my pleasure but it was so hard I longed for this for so long. I didn't want her to think that I wasn't respecting her by enjoying this.

She stopped spanking and started rubbing my backside soothing the slight sting.

"It's ok Princess, you don't have to hold it in. Let me hear you," she said reading my thoughts. 

"Are you sure Daddy? I don't want you to think that I'm not taking this seriously, I questioned.

"Oh, I'm sure I want to hear all of your reactions. The pleasure as well as the pained ones you'll be experiencing soon, she said."

Her response made me happy I didn't want to hold back I didn't want to hide myself from her any longer. I lost myself in my punishment and with every smack my moans and whimpers went to groans and grunts of discomfort. 

When it started to lose its pleasure she landed 3 more smacks came across my ass. Then stopped and started massaging and needing my ass. I felt her jiggling it spreading my cheeks apart making my pussy open up some. I felt the cold air hit it and a chill came across me. She was playing with me like her toy and it kind of made me feel sexy.

"You enjoying your spanking so far princess?" she asked.

"Yes, Daddy very much, I purred. 

"Good because now it's time to see what this ass can handle. I've given you your pleasure now it's time for mine, she said in a sexy threat.

"Trinity tell me why you're about to be punished," Dylan asked in a now serious tone.

Ooo I didn't like this. I didn't want to repeat the bad things I did. I wanted them to go away and to never be spoken of again.

Smack

I felt a quick sting on my ass this one sharper than before. It was still her hand but this time she put some muscle behind it. Was she going easy on me before?

"Because I've been a bad girl, Daddy, I quickly answered before I could get another smack. "I Disrespected our relationship by lying to you, I disrespected it by talking to my friend about our business behind your back instead of coming to you, I denied you of your pleasure and mine, and I spent a lot of money on sex toys with no intention of showing you."

"Yes, you did and are you going to do any of these things again?" Dylan asked.

"No Daddy, Never I promise, I said honestly.

"Good then after I feel like you've been properly disciplined you will be forgiven," Dylan said

It was quiet for a minute while Dylan adjusted herself behind me. I felt the paddle rub my ass and she gave it a few light taps like she was marking her spot. I braced myself for the first spank.

Smack

That fist swat hurt a hell of a lot more than her hands did. My body jolted forward my breasts swang bouncing up and back against my body the chain swung with them in the opposite direction causing it to tug on my nipples sending intense pain to them. I immediately stood up and grabbed my ass bouncing up and down while I rubbed it.

When the pain eased some I realized Dylan was standing behind me waiting she said nothing. She just stood there looking disappointed. Which somehow felt worse than her scolding me. I looked back at her guiltily.