New Hire

-Dylan

I knew Monica was coming into an interview with me. I'm not sure why she didn't think I'd figure it out. Like I wouldn't be doing background checks on all the applicants. When I realized it was Monica I started to crumple it up and throw it away. But as I looked her up she started becoming more and more like a good applicant. None of the other ones had the exact skill set and experience I was looking for. So I decided depending on how she presented herself in the interview she would be the one I'd hire.

Not only would I finally feel a spot that I've needed to be filled but this was also my opportunity. I had now gained control of my Princess she was becoming more and more obedient each day. She has submitted all rights to her Pussy to me and that is the greatest step to her blindly obeying my every command.  Once her need for pleasure builds up she will be so desperate for release that she'll do anything I say. 

Now I need to focus on her friend. Trinity behaves herself under my watchful eye and ruling but when her friend comes along and starts talking in her ear she forgets herself. I'll use this opportunity to work on her. With me training her on how I expect her to be as an employee maybe that same energy will transfer over to how she is expected to behave with my Princess. If I have more control of the situation then maybe I can stop Monica from bringing chaos to our lives.