Reverse Vouyer

-Trinity

I am sooo turned on right now. 

I couldn't believe it when Monica offered her chest up to my Master for her to punish her breast. My master really has a way with submissives. She sees right through us and leaves us begging for more. I'm sure my Master enjoyed that thoroughly. She just kept spanking Monica and she held her chest out to take every bit of it. 

I was excited to see how she handled getting a spanking on her ass that's a whole different spot. Would she be able to take my Master's heavy hand? 

I soon heard the familiar groans of discomfort that came from the ginger. I cringed at the familiar sting as my Master got up to start Monica's spanking. It was no time before she found herself across my Master's lap. It was interesting to see Monica's larger frame across My Master's lap Monica was taller than me but not as tall as my Master she was definitely thicker framed but my Master's strong build could definitely overpower her. 

With her hands bound she wouldn't be able to put up much fight anyway. Soon my Master was spanking her with her hand warming her bottom up with swift hard smacks. Monica groaned in discomfort some but didn't seem to be phased by it. Soon it was time for the hairbrush my Master sent me off to retrieve it while Monica took a break on her lap. I was surprised to see my Master rubbing her bottom she rarely gave me that courtesy. She liked to leave the sting on my behind I handed her the hairbrush a little jealous. The jealousy went out the window when my Master went in on Monica with the hairbrush. 

Her sweet caresses were replaced by rough hard smacks to Monica's backside. She had a bigger wider ass than mine and my Master worked hard to cover every inch of it. Monica wiggled under my Master's attack and soon my Master's had to link her legs between Monica's so that she couldn't run from her punishment. 

While she spanked her with the hairbrush she started lecturing her letting her know that she needed to fix her behavior and that she wasn't going to stand for her acting the way she has as of late.  She also told her that she would respect her house and that if Monica got smart with my Master while she was here or disobeyed any of her rules while she lived here she would find herself over my master's knee. I was shocked that my Master had planned on spanking Monica again if she misbehaved and hoped for Monica's sake she didn't. I knew when my Master threatened to spank you she meant it. I've gotten plenty of spankings for my smart mouth or for not doing my chores.

Monica groaned and nodded her head to everything my Master said agreeing and acknowledging this would be her future if she disobeyed. Her punishment went on the same way mine did except she was bent over the couch while I was bent over the bed when I got the paddle. Monica took a little bit longer than I think I did to break but when she broke she broke. Her tears were real and they came hard and fast. I saw her as I saw myself going into my subspace laying limp accepting her punishment offering her ass up to my Master to discipline her as she saw fit. And I watched the whole thing just like Monica watched me. I wonder if she was as turned on as I was.