After Care

-Trinity

We sat like that for about half an hour her kissing me and telling me how proud she was of me. My heart swelled at her praise. I was so happy I didn't give up it felt so good in this moment. I hurt from the back to the front but I felt good in my heart and wet between my legs. 

She held me on her lap with my legs apart so I couldn't give myself any type of friction my whole body wanted to grind on her. To try to entice her to break her rules and take me right then an there. But I restrained myself remembering that I asked to be used for her pleasure if I try to force her to give it to me I'd be going against her and true desires.

That turned me on even more knowing that she was doing just this. Feeling her on me her touch her hands giving me so much pleasure and then taking it away from me. Controlling my body like this it amazed me she was always so good in bed but this aggressiveness that she was displaying was so much more intense than before. She truly did her homework and research on ways take care of and punish your sub. 

This experience was so intense and it was just our first time. If she was this knowledgable with her punishments from the start I was scared and excited to see where she'd go from here once she really knew what she was doing. Thinking on how she'd punish and use me next sent desire through my body. A desire that would remain unsatisfied until she gives me permission to cum.

The aftercare was amazing when we got off the couch she drew me a bath and we soaked together relaxing my sour body. 

When we got out of the tub we went to the couch she turned on some music low and allowed me to lay on her chest and held me as she rubbed ointment on my backside for me. It was soothing. We talked about my punishment how it made me feel and how I feel about our future. We laid there for about an hour talking and cuddling. My heart was so relaxed and filled with joy. Excited about our new beginning and a strong relationship.

After that, I was sent to bed. No t.v. No phone. I couldn't even read my book I had to sit there and just reflect on the day until I fell asleep. That sucked that was making me feel like a child again. I didn't dare argue though. I couldn't take any more discipline. I wouldn't be saying anything smart to her for a long while. I guess I was more so disappointed because I was hoping for an orgasm but being used by Daddy was also satisfying. I can't wait til she plays with me again.

My new Daddy was doing a great job. She went from not one dom bone in her body towards me to making me feel like an obiedent little sub in less than a day. I can't wait for our future.