Slut Bags

-Monica

"Mrs. Wallace Come," I hear. 

I turn from the corner to see that Dylan is standing in the living room and Trinity is sitting on the couch the TV no longer on because she has something else to watch. I walk over to her slowly covering myself up with my arms as much as possible. One arm over my chest and the other down trying to cover my spot.

"Put your hands down Mrs. Wallace," she said.

"I don't want to. I don't want you to see me, I say embarrassed. 

"I've already those things, she said pointing to my chest. And I'm about to see plenty of that," she said pointing to my lower half.

I knew that was true but I still didn't want to stand in front of her naked like this. 

"I said Move your Hands, Mrs Wallace," she said again.

I shook my head stubbornly. Dylan didn't say anything she just nodded her head and walked away. Trinity looked at me disappointed but didn't say anything. I didn't say anything to her I didn't know what to say. I knew I was about to be bent over getting spanked and I just felt like I needed to do something to keep my pride for just a little bit longer.

That was my goal but I suddenly felt hands on my arms snatching them from my chest and my spot and pulling them back behind me. Dylan was binding my hands behind my back.

"Oh my gosh. What are you doing? Stop wait please, I shout struggling against the binds. But it was too late.

"I'm not going to deal with your Disobedience or your smart mouth Mrs. Wallace. We're going to take care of this right now, she said. 

I opened my mouth to protest and was greeted with a ballgag in my mouth. Her hands moved quickly before I could argue. I was now standing there completely naked, bound and gagged, and feeling completely defenseless in my situation.

"Since you don't know how to obey orders we'll just do it this way," Dylan said. 

I was pissed still trying to talk shit through the gag. I kept struggling against my binds knowing it wasn't getting anywhere. That's when I felt a smack right on my breast. I shriked and looked up shocked and saw Dylan with a crop in hand pulling it back to take another blow at my other breast.

"You seem to be mistaken here, Mrs. Wallace. When you came to my house today you came accepting that you were going to be punished and that meant you were taking it however I decided to deliver it to you," Dylan said. 

I screeched at her which only landed me another blow this time on the other breast directly on my nipple. I kept shaking against the binds and fussing into the gag shaking my breast at her with my struggles. She continued to spank my breast going back and forth making her swats more focused on my nipples sending a sharp pain to them. 

She landed a good 5 swats on each breast when I realized my struggles were getting me nowhere. I stopped fighting and started watching her as she smacked my breasts my pale skin started to redden under the attacks and I whimpered.

"You weren't so shy in the spa when you let me see your slut bags. I don't know why you're being so shy now. What's the point of having big breasts if you're going to hide them," she said smacking both of them rapidly.

I whined at the attack and she smirked at me pleased by my discomfort.

"I think you wanted me to notice them. You were covering yourself up pretending to be so shy to get my attention, weren't you? she asked. 

Nmo Mph I shook my head no which must have been the wrong answer because I got another blow to the chest.  I was starting to see what Trinity meant when she said Dylan had Sadist tendencies. 

"You don't think I notice you trying to be all modest at work covering yourself up? But you can't hide these things," She said lifting one of my breasts with the end of the crop. 

I watched as she played with my breast not believing what was happening.

"Just like when you were in your towel at your house. You probably were hoping the towel popped open so I could see your slutty breast, didn't you?" she asked.

I shook my head again and murmured trying to tell her no. But my words wouldn't ring through. I looked over at Trinity with pleading eyes but she didn't say anything. Again I got another blow right on my now aching nipples. 

"Don't look at her. Keep your eyes on me," she ordered. 

I looked back at her and whimpered. 

"Admit it. You were hoping I'd give these things some attention weren't you, she said rubbing the end of the crop ruffly against my nipple. The end of the crop had a silver tip on the end that was cold to the touch. I found myself moaning against the gag at the feel.  

"Oooh you enjoying your little slut bags being punished," she asked. 

I shook my head no quickly embarrassed that I let that sound slip. I didn't mean to moan she was just giving my brain mixed signals and I didn't know what I was feeling. She tisked at me turned the crop around and smacked my breast again. I jumped at the attack.

"Stop fighting this Mrs. Wallace. You are going to accept this punishment because you know your little slut bags deserve to be punished," she said.

I groaned at her words.

 "You want me to continue to punish them, don't you? You know you deserve to be punished for being disobedient?" she asked.

I was back to whimpering though I liked the sensation of the other end I didn't like the spanks. She was in my head and weakening my stature. 

"I'll ask you one more time. Do you want me to keep punishing your slut bags?" she asked.

I looked at her frozen still too confused to respond. Maybe she was right my breast were large slut bags and deserved to be punished. I've been disobedient I've been fighting her when I was the one who came here and said that I accept this. 

"Too shy to admit it? Alright, I'll help you out. If you want me to keep going I want you to arch your chest out to me so I can punish your slut bags for you," she said. 

I felt Trinity's eyes on me watching expectantly to see what I'd do. I don't want her to keep spanking my breast it hurts and it's humiliating. 

"Tik Tok Mrs. Wallace," Dylan said impatiently. 

Accepting my place I slowly arch my back pushing my chest out offering my breast up to her for her to abuse. My submissive side was taking over and she knew she deserved to be punished. Dylan was saying all the right words to get me to submit to her. I needed to submit to her.

 She smirks at me approvingly before raising the crop up again and landing it down hard on my left nipple. I moan out in pain and am rewarded with another attack on the other breast.