Chasity Adventures

-Trinity

I have to go run errands for my Master. It's the first time I'm going out with my Chasity belt.

My morning Chasity routine. I wake up and service my Master until she's satisfied. We take a shower together most mornings. After that, I make the bed while she gets herself talky for work. Once the bed is made and before my Master leaves I am inclined with the frustrating task of edging myself 5 times before my Master puts on my Chasity belt.

Why you ask? So that I am filled with need and desire for her. So that I am always ready and willing to be used. To remind me that my pussy and pleasure belong to her and only her. And that I'm a naughty slut who has to be restrained and denied because I want to give myself pleasure instead of giving up all control to my Master.

This is a hard lesson to learn and I love/hate every delicious moment of torture. Sometimes she watches me as I tease and deny myself. It's both exciting and humiliating to have her watch me. The feel of her eyes on my body sets it a blaze I am not lustful for her. I step up my game trying to be sexier hoping that I'll look so appetizing that she can't resist me and takes me to completion. That rarely happens but when I win the game it's more than worth it.

It's humiliating because I'm laying there panting sweaty wet a full mess. A ball of desperation and I end up begging her for release every single time. Touch me, kiss me, let me cum. She says no and I whimper at the denial. Parts of me know I could keep going and get mine but 1 I know I'll be punished Immediately and 2 there's no greater feeling than an orgasm given to me by her.

Her permission to cum makes the orgasm a thousand times more intense. Not knowing when it will come, when she'll take pity on my needy pussy. All the times I reached climax without her don't amount to the pleasure I get from just 1 from her.

The times when she doesn't watch are even more humiliating. She has no desire to even watch what she's doing to me. She knows she doesn't need to. She knows I'll obediently deny myself for her pleasure. I've given up my control to her and it's embarrassing that I need to and satisfying that I'm finally free enough to. I love the way she drives me crazy for her day after day. Keeping me on my toes and filled with want.

She puts my Chasity belt on covering my still throbbing pussy with the cold stainless steel, smirking the whole time. The cold only adds to the torture like a cold shower directly on my spot. She hands me a to-do list. Errands I am to run. Trip to the post office, to the bank, and to the mall.

I'm in a skirt that lands right at the knees. It's long enough to hide everything and the belt is discreet under my clothing but in my mind it is big bulky and fully visible. Everybody in the post office suddenly has x-ray vision and can see my shame.

The people in the bank aren't smiling because I'm making a deposit their smiling because they know. I look around praying the security guard doesn't use his metal detector on me. Not that in sure the belt would go off but in my mind it did and then they asked me to lift my skirt to see what weapon in Carrying.

The weapon is my pussy officer. And it's armed and dangerous. It could explode at any moment drowning Everybody on site. Oh, just the thought has me gushing. I race out of the bank before they see my excitement run down my legs.

At the mall start my last task. I am to go buy shorter skirts to wear when we're together so you can see my backside when u bend over. As well as more sexy clothing. I'm excited because I love dressing sexy for you. I love my Slutty attire and all eyes on me. It makes me feel naughty having Everybody lusting after me. It makes you feel like the king of Queens you are knowing that everybody wants me but only you control me.

I get my outfits and go to the changing room. To do the shortness test. I 1st take a picture of me completely nude aside from the belt in the changing room and send it to you. Then I take out the nipple clamps I snuck in my pocket. I place them on myself which takes a lot of motivation.

This is the first time I've put them on myself it's hard enough to watch you do it. But I want to please you and I know it'll turn you on to see that I've done this. I'm hoping that maybe it'll turn you onmuch that I'm willingly torturing my sensitive nipples because it turns you on that you'll reward me tonight.

I clamp the first in on and winse at the pain. I take a few seconds to regain my composure and then put the second one on. A tear teases my eye and I look in the mirror and see my pained face. I look perfect. I flick another quick picture so you can see my discomfort. One that's sent I put on a skirt I take a picture from the front one from the back and then one bending over in the mirror. The chain from the clamps swings as I bend and I curse at it.

I continue this routine with 10 different skirts. Eventually, someone comes and knocks on the door to check in on me. I tell them I'm fine and that I'll be out soon. In my mind, the woman sees the flash from the camera and they have a strict no picture of the merchandise policy. She unlocks the door to reprimand me but is stopped by the site of me in nipple clamps and a Chasity belt.

Shocked and disgusted she drags me to the middle of the store so Everybody can see what the slutty girl is doing. The whole mall stops and stares trying to figure out what's happening. Is she staying a Chasity belt? What year is this? Is it because she's a slut?

My master is called to collect me but she is upset that I caused a scene in the store. I am bent over the counter and spanked in front of everyone for causing such a commotion and holding up their business. I cry from the humiliation and the pain and beg for the spanking to stop. I am made to apologize to everyone for being a slut before I am let go.

I tell my Master all of the naughty little fantasies I had at the end of the day as she looks over the pictures. She smiles at my wild mind as she plays with me fingering my pussy as I tell her. She tells me how pleased she is that I willingly put on the clamps. She moves her fingers faster on my clit as I tell her about my spanking in the store. I am near my orgasm as my story ends. Which is perfect timing because I no longer have the strength to speak.

I am sitting right there only waiting for permission. But it never comes. I decided to go against my better judgment and ask your permission. You don't like when I beg because you don't like being rushed. You want me to savor whatever pleasure you decide to give me. I am to always ask for permission but I know you know when I am going to cum and I am supposed to wait until I can't anymore. You want me to cum on command not when I desire to.  It's your delicious game of torture that you devised for me.

As soon as I beg you for release, I instantly realize that was the wrong move because you pull away as soon as the words escape my lips.

Denied again.

I do however get the joy of pleasuring My Master my story aroused her and knowing I put the clamps on myself pleased her so much. I bring my Master to completion 3 times with my mouth. She tells me I'm a good slut and tells me she's proud of me. Keep up the good work and maybe just maybe I'll give you an orgasm tomorrow. With that possibility, I lay in her arms excited for a new day to begin. 

***********************************************************************************************

I really enjoyed writing this chapter. I love the way Trinity's mind goes straight to the gutter's extreme. 

Does your pervy imagination ever take you to places like this?