Bedtime

-Dylan

I sent her to bed with no t.v. or phone. She was mad. I saw her little attitude peeking up she wanted to say something so bad and I raised my brow waiting for it. I had no intention of spanking her again for a good minute I wanted her butt to heal but I needed her to be fearful of the possibility. Ha, I liked seeing her little pout like a true brat. She said she didn't like being treated like a child but she bratted out a lot.

I needed to look up the different types of subs because I thought I read something about a Daddy/Brat relationship or something. I need to understand this better is this something I stumbled into unknowingly?

I enjoyed giving her aftercare. Holding her and telling her how beautiful she was and how proud I was of her. All true words. Washing her catering to her sore bottom. It felt intimate and healing for both of us.

We discussed how she felt about the discipline afterward. She told me she was impressed that I held out and I was so strict with her. I feel like she forgets who the fuck I am. I've been a boss I just went easy on her cause she's my girl. I know how to run things. I've never been one for disrespect and bad behavior. She's slid by because I was respecting her right to be who she was. But now that I've taken that away from her. She will be the person we both know she should be.

She also told me she was shocked by the different ways I disciplined her. I informed me of my homework. I needed her to know that I wasn't taking this lightly. I was going to do this properly by training myself and her. I wanted to learn everything I could to be a proper dom for her and to make sure she was a proper sub for me. I needed this to fix our relationship and not make it fall apart.

We discussed the things we enjoyed about our first punishment. Her favorite part was when I bent her over the kitchen counter and spanked her with the spoon. She said it took her by surprise. It was the complete display of dominance that she desired from me. Not that she was pushing me to do it but that let her know that if she got out of line I wouldn't hesitate to do what needed to be done. In true Daddy fashion.

My favorite was spanking her sweet little pussy. Watching her excitement, teasing her, making her hold herself open to take it. Watching her fight against herself to be submissive. 

Apparently, I'm an evil sadist I'm fine with that. I told her she better remember that the next time she tries me.

Tomorrow we'll discuss her new rules of being my sub. This is going to be fun.