Moaning After

-Trinity

12:30 Am

Last night was amazing my Master used me all night long. I've never been so happy in my life. I'm finally with someone who will treat me and use me like the slut I am but still makes me feel safe and loved.

She Fucked me so hard my pussy is sore and I just had to take all of it unable to run. It was so sexy giving up control like that. I couldn't close myself off to her I couldn't touch or see. I was just lying there taking whatever she chose to give me.

She used my pussy all night cumming over and over again inside while denying me my orgasm. She reminded me I was her slut and my holes were for her to use however she wanted. I was so happy to be useful to her.

I started to think that she changed her mind and wasn't going to let me cum but then she gave me back-to-back orgasms. I was shaking and weak and spent. I didn't think I could take it anymore. But I was lying there on my back with my pussy wide open to her so she fucked me some more telling me that she didn't care that I was tired she was going to use my Pussy tell she was done.

I love being her toy.

***********************************************

6 a.m.

My Master's alarm is going off. I want nothing more than to throw it against the wall and go back to sleep. I'm tired and my body is sore in the most delicious way. I could sleep the whole day away. But I want to stick to my word about being a good sub for her.

I peek over and she is still asleep. My Master never sleeps through her alarm clock. She must have really worn herself out fucking me senseless. That makes me proud.

I reach over her and turn her alarm lock off. Then I crawl under the blanket I go down to her legs my Master sleeps on her back and has one of her legs bent open and the other one straight. I nestle myself in between them and spread them open wider so I can get to her spot.

My Master Trims her hair low while I wax mine clean off. She says I have a pretty pussy but I think hers is pretty too. She has a larger clit than mine it always looks so sexy and delicious.

I spread her lips apart and ran my tongue across it. Then I do it again licking her clit like I'm licking an ice cream cone. I hear her start to stir which makes me excited. So I take her clit in my mouth and start sucking on it.

"Mmm that feels good Princess, I hear her moan sleepily.

I continue sucking happily that I'm making her feel good. I stick out my tongue and lick the entirety of my Master's spot and am refreshed by her excitement. That makes me even happier that I'm making her so wet so early in the morning. She tastes so good I want to drink her all up.

I start hearing more moans as she wakes up. She spreads her legs open wider for me and I nestle in deeper. I kiss her thighs appreciatively for welcoming me in. Then go back to sucking on her big juicy clit alternating between sucks and licks making sure to lap up all the juices she makes.

She lets me know she's getting close when she starts pulling on my hair. I feel my clit throb as soon as I feel the first tug. I go in faster wanting to satisfy her.

"Just like that Princess don't stop baby make your Master cum, she moans her order.

I obey keeping my steady pace until my Master cries out in ecstasy. I continue licking her clean until I get every last drop then when I crawl up to greet her.

"Good Morning Master, I smile and peck her on the lips.

It's not enough for her she pulls me into a deeper kiss that's slow and passionate it gives me the tingles.

"Good Morning Princess," she says when she pulls away from our kiss.

"I woke up before you," I said proudly.

"I noticed, she said. "Thank you for waking me up."

"It's my pleasure to serve you," Master I said.

She caressed my face. I closed my eyes and leaned into the touch.

"The rest of the week I have events going on at night. Today I'm going in later but from Wednesday on I'll be gone most of the day til dinner time," she said.

I knew she was going to have a busy week at work. My Master works very hard I feel bad for her sometimes but I know she loves what she does.

"That means that you're going to have to stay on your chore list. I'm not going to have time to take care of my usual things this week so I'm going to leave it up to you, she said.

I didn't want to do chores but I nodded my head agreeing. I need to do what I can to make life easier for her.

"OK let's shower and have breakfast and then we'll go over your chores list, she said getting up from the bed.

I sat there stretching watching her walk away.

She looked back at me.

"Ya know if you come shower with me can fuck you in the shower," she offered.

"What really? I asked excitedly.

I couldn't remember the last time we had shower sex.

"Yes, that's one of the perks of waking up when I do. Ya get a good morning fuck to give you something to smile about the rest of the day," she said smiling seductively.

I followed her to the bathroom and had 2 amazing squeaky clean orgasms.

***********************************************************************************************