Possibly Poly?

-Dylan

Trinity and I were lying on the couch cuddling when she got a text from Monica. She told me that Monica was heading to the BDSM club to find herself a Dom. I wasn't shocked by this information I had seen her test result and knew she was looking to get back into the scene. It made sense to me now why she wanted to have Saturday night off and I wondered why she didn't just tell me that. Not that that would have been a good enough excuse not to come into work.

"I don't like this," Trinity said upset.

"You don't like what Princess, I asked.

"Monica going to find a Dom, she said.

"Why I'm hoping it works out. Maybe her finding one will get her head focused so she stops messing up at work, I said.

"No she doesn't need to be out there looking for one," Trinity replied in a huff.

"Why do you have an issue with her finding a Dom? You have a Master why can't she," I asked confused.

"I um nevermind forget it," she replied. She then became quiet, shrinking down, and fidgeting I could tell she had something on her mind that she was holding back from me.

I snapped my fingers giving her a silent command to kneel before me. I needed her to be in her submissive mindset so she would communicate with me honestly. She obeyed immediately kneeling in her submissive position waiting for my command.

"Tell me why you have an issue with Monica finding a Dom and don't lie to me," I said in a stern voice. She hesitated in her response. "You're going to answer me Princess whether I have to spank the answer out of you, or you tell me voluntarily," I said.

The threat of a spanking motivated her to speak. "It's just that, well I liked how things felt with Monica last night. I kind of thought it would be nice if Monica dated us and became your submissive too," Trinity said.

I was shocked by her confession. I would never have thought Trinity would want something like this. The two of us have been together for almost 4 years now and never even talked about having a 3some let alone adding another person into our relationship like that.

"I'm sorry Master I know I'm a greedy slut and don't deserve to speak like this. But I enjoyed having Monica in our home watching you punishing her and seeing how it helped her. I want that to happen again between the 3 of us and possibly even more again, she explained.

"Trinity Monica is your best friend. The only reason why that happened yesterday is because you requested it. I did enjoy it and look at it as a good way to set some rules for the house but I never planned on that becoming more. I didn't mean for my intentions to be blurred with us having sex last night, I replied.

"It's past just the sexual things Master, I love her and want her to be a part of our family. Monica has always been alone in this world and I have been by her side trying to help her through things but she has always struggled and I hated that I was never strong enough to help her. But you were there for her since the day you met even when she was a Bitch towards you, you looked out for her," Trinity said.

It was true I did always look out for Monica the same as I did Trinity but that didn't mean that it was something deeper. I admittedly was attracted to her and enjoyed teasing her and the few times I did make her submit to me was entertaining. I enjoyed watching her squirm and try to fight me. She was so sure I wasn't Dom enough to command her but she broke every time. But that didn't matter I had Trinity. I would never disrespect my relationship with her by crossing that line.

"It doesn't matter Princess, Monica and I are not like that she doesn't look at me in that way, I said shrugging off the whole idea.

"Maybe because she doesn't think it's an option to do so. She never crossed the line because were friends and she knows you're my girlfriend but I know she finds you attractive she's told me before. She's also admitted without admitting that you commanding her turns her on," Trinity informed me.

That little piece of information kind of struck me. 

"You can't just decide these things because of some attraction or arousal. Being my submissive would take a lot of commitment and work between all 3 of us," I told her.

"I'm willing to put in the work Master. This is not just about me it's about you too. If we added Monica into our relationship you would finally be able to live out your sadistic fantasies on someone who can handle them," Trinity said giggling.

That had me intrigued there were things that I couldn't do with Trinity that I did want to try. I had a strong arousal to causing pain and Trinity could only handle so much before she was being for mercy from Monica's charts I saw that she was a full-on Masochist and enjoyed a lot of the things I was into. Plus she had a body that deserved to be punished and I mouth I wanted to teach a lesson. But still...

"You realize if she became my submissive I'd be having sex with her. Are you willing to be in a poly relationship with your best friend?" I asked trying to rid her of her thoughts.

"Yes, I really want this relationship with the three of us. Besides It is not a submissive's place to decide what their Master does with their submissives. You are free to do what you wish with her whether it's by yourself, with me watching, or with all 3 of us together. As long as my Master is satisfied I will be happy, she replied shocking me.

I smirked down at my Princess she was truly a good submissive slut. I will reward her properly tonight.

"I understand your feelings but Monica is on her hunt for a Dom. So from here on out, I order you to keep your mouth shut about these feelings of yours. If Monica is to have a future in our relationship it'll be hers and my decision and not from your meddling like with the spanking, do you understand?

"Yes Master," she said.

"I mean it Trinity if I hear that you brought this idea up to her or tried to force this I will punish you severely and I will take the possibility completely off the table," I warned her using her name for clarity or my seriousness.

"Yes Master," she said sighing realizing that I meant my words.

I wasn't sure what Monica's thoughts were on the whole situation. All I knew was testing the theory was about to be really entertaining.