Daddy Says Pt. 2

-Dylan

After I was done at the Fed X I made my way to the grocery store. I already had dinner in the crockpot cooking but needed to get a few meals prepped for the week since I was going to be so busy. 

I left Trinity alone to relax during the ride giving her a moment to relax before I got back on my bullshit. I was really going to test her limits now. I've always loved playing games and I was good at it. She was going to have to be on her shit to win. Not that I'd mind losing I wanted her to be able to cum with me because I planned on fucking her all night but honestly it'd be just as entertaining to me watching her struggle through her edging while I came hard.

"Alright Princess you ready for Round 2," I said when we were parked. 

"Yes Daddy, she said.

"Good cause you're going shopping with me, I said. 

I usually did the grocery shopping alone. Even if Trinity was with me she'd stay in the car claiming she was too bored. Grocery shopping relaxed me it was a calming atmosphere, the elevator music, and the deals I found when couponing. I would always take my time and walk through every aisle even if I didn't need anything, she hated it. 

She looked at me then looked towards the store and then back at me and groaned.

"Oh don't worry Princess, I plan on making sure you are quite entertained. Or well least I will be, I said teasingly.

"You're planning something," she said.

"Of course I am this is a game I plan on winning," I said smiling. 

"I'm not going to lose, she said confidently. 

"I think I'll use the Butt Plug on you tonight, I said ignoring her. 

She gasped at my threat. That'll give her motivation to focus and obey my commands the thought of getting her ass plugged terrifies her. I mean its going to happen eventually but I'm sure she's going to want to prolong it as much as possible.

With my threat made I reached down into the center console retrieved her panties and tucked them in between her breasts stuffing them deep between her DDs. 

"Keep those there we'll need those later," I told her. 

Then got out of the car and headed to the trunk to grab some of my grocery bags out of the trunk and a little something special for her too.

When I got in the store I grabbed a cart and headed in. It was a little after 3 and the store had a few people walking around. It wasn't to packed but empty either. Its time to start my game.

"Daddy Say's No Complaining the rest of the game, I said straight-faced.

She rolled her eyes and huffed knowing this was probably going to be her biggest challenge. If my girl did one thing well it was complain about stuff especially when she was bored.

I was going to take my time and enjoy this and I didn't want to hear her whining about how long I was taking with my shopping.

First, we walked down the Bakery aisle I decided to make myself some hoagies to eat at work. A Deli sandwich on some thick bread will be filling enough to get me through the day with a decent amount of protein in it.

"Daddy Says grab me a loaf of Italian Bread, I ordered.

Trinity looked at me curiously at my simple command but shrugged got the bread and put it in the cart.

I slowly rolled down the Deli aisle 

"Daddy Says get me some Deli Meat for my Sandwich," I said again giving a simple command.