Waiting

-Monica

I was told to be at Dylan's house by 5 pm so that I could receive my discipline. It's as simple as this if I show up I will take whatever discipline she decides to give to me no complaining no safe words just take what I get and be happy about it. If I take whatever is handed to be obediently I will have my friend back and a place to stay when my landlord kicks my ass out on the streets. And if I don't well I'm not sure where I'll go from there I guess back to my original game plan of trying to get a loan and find a place fast. 

I'm sure I can work it out but honestly, I would rather move in with them. I would be closer to my best friend, closer to my job, and I would be able to save money so I could get back on my feet and actually find a place of my own. It's going to be embarrassing but it'd be a fair trade. It's not like I haven't been spanked before it'll be awkward taking it from Dylan but I can survive this if it means that I can have a little bit of the load taken off of my shoulders. And my best friend will forgive me for being such a perv.

I drove over to Dylan's house and parked my car in the driveway. I sat in the car for a good 20 minutes trying to motivate my legs to move. It took me that long to realize Dylan's car wasn't even there yet. I went to the door and rang the bell after the 2nd buzz Trinity answered dressed in sheer purple babydoll lingerie her perfect C' cups and tiny curves looking perfect as usual. She looked me up and down and then stepped out of the way so I could walk in. I sighed and excused myself. 

She had an attitude but she looked beautiful. I always wondered how Trinity did that she was always so confident in everything she wore. She'd practically go out in the nude knowing she was hot and didn't care who saw it. I know I was thick and beautiful but I kept it more modest. I couldn't stand all eyes on me like that I was always so embarrassed because my large breasts always got people's attention guys and girls alike gawked at them or mentioned them. It was easier when I was in play at BDSM clubs or something because everybody was just as exposed as I was so it didn't feel like all eyes were on me but in normal day-to-day life I tried to stay modest. 

"Hey Trin. How's it going," I said walking in trying to take my eyes off her body. I didn't want her to think I was gawking at her again. 

"Monica," she replied coldly.

Ugh, I didn't like the harsh tones. Trinity was always so sweet and cheerful her voice was like a warm hug. I always felt calm just talking to her I can't take her being angry with me. 

"Trin I'm here to make things right. I'm here doing what you said can you stop being angry and forgive me now," I pleaded.

She closed the door went to the living room and sat on the couch, "I'll forgive you when you're done taking your punishment. 

I walked over to the couch to follow her but she put her hand up stopping me.

"I'm supposed to tell you when you arrive to take off all your clothes and find a corner to put your nose in until she's ready for you," Trinity said.

"What? She wants me naked," I asked shocked.

"Yes, and I would hop to it I don't know what time she plans on getting home but if you're not in the corner by the time she gets here you're going to make it worse for yourself, Trinity replied.

I looked at her shocked. "Trin. She wants me naked? Your girlfriends going to see me naked and you're ok with that?" I asked.

"It is not my place to tell my Master how to discipline you," she said shrugging.

"Yeah, but at the Spa now all of a sudden you're fine with her seeing me completely naked?"
 I said in disbelief. 

"Yeah exactly you being fast she's already seen your breast, and you were getting a bare bottom spanking no matter what so she will have already seen you naked so what's it matter?" she asked unbothered? 

I mean yeah that's true I knew I was going to get a bare bottom spanking it only made sense. And she did see me topless because I was kind of being a bitch but I didn't really want her to see I was just doing it because I was trying to show Trinity how inconvenient it was that Dylan was there. And even then she seemed so unphased by it. She practically looked right thru me when she realized I was topless. Then again at my house when she saw I was in a towel she seemed so unphased. I found myself wondering what she thought about me. Not that I was expecting her to drool over me or anything Trinity and I were completely different physically. She probably wasn't attracted to thicker girls like me. I guess that doesn't matter.

I looked over at Trinity who looked like she was focused on the TV and sighed. I have to go through with this so I can fix this. I started stripping off my clothes and folding them up. When I was naked I walked to a corner that was in the dining room and placed my nose in a corner. I hated these moments corner time giving to a sub was so embarrassing. The most brat-like discipline makes you feel like a naughty child. Luckily and unluckily Dylan came in about 10 minutes after I got myself settled in the corner.

I heard her come in and Trinity greeted her then the two of them walked away leaving me alone. ***********************************************************************************************

-Dylan

I made it home to see Monica in the corner and my Princess on her knees waiting for me to acknowledge her. I pet her head and allowed her to release from her position to follow me to our room so I could get comfortable. I changed my clothes into a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top while Trinity watched me.

"Still excited about watching your friend get spanked? I asked her.

"Yes Master, it'll be fun to see someone else on the opposite end of your spankings for a change. I'm curious to see if she can take as much as you give me," she said excitedly.

"You got a hint of Sadist in ya don't ya Princess," I chuckled. 

"I think it's just submissive curiosity watching other subs and how they behave when they take discipline," she replied.

"Curiosity killed the cat ya know," I say teasingly.

"Well good thing I'm more of a dog person," she replied giggling.

I shook my head at my Princess's playfulness. She was really enjoying this which meant I was going to be able to enjoy it to without worrying about her feeling away.

"Alight Princess I'm about to start. You are to sit and watch and that's it I don't want to hear a word from you unless I address you. Do you understand," I say. 

"Yes Master, she replies. 

***********************************************************************************************