Test Results

-Dylan

While Monica was trying to figure out if I was serious or not while I was teasing her I grabbed her letter from her landlord so that I could try to reach out to him to see if there was any way to keep her in her apartment. When I got home from work I headed to my office to look the guy up while Trinity was ordering takeout for us.

I took the letter from my back pocket and reread it.  It was all right there evidence that he's reached out to her a few times and even made an attempt to contact her X about it because he couldn't reach her. I guess that means there would be no way to fight this if we tried to sue him for kicking her out before her lease was up. When I was sure I read over the letter and understood everything I went to put it back into the envelope but when I opened It I saw another paper in the envelope. 

I pulled the second paper out of the envelope and it read. Cuffed BDSM Submissive Placement Test. It had Monica's name on the top of the form and answers to everything she was looking for in a Dominant partner. I recognized this sort of test when I was curious about what it'd mean to be a Dominant. Trinity and I had decided to take the test after she received her first punishment from me so we could compare our answers and understand what we were looking for from each other. 

I read over Monica's test her highest percentages were at 100% for Slave, Submissive, and Masochist, and in the 90's for voyeur and Degradee, and in the 80's for Brat and non-monogamist. I chuckled at the Voyeur percentage yeah definitely she's proven that already when she watched Trinity earlier. The slave percentage shocked me though she seemed to be much more of a brat than someone who would choose to be a slave.  The way she argues with me makes me wonder but then again I'm just her best friend's girlfriend who also happens to be her boss. Me bossing her around at work is not the same as her being my sub. 

I look at the next sheet of paper that's attached to her form. It says her likes and dislikes I was shocked to see how many things she was into. She didn't have as many hard limits as I would have expected. If this was really true then the Slave percentage was making more sense. 

"Whatcha looking at Daddy," Trinity said poking her head into my office. 

She was in one of her cute playful moods she gets like this after a spanking being so turned on and not allowed to pleasure herself. It turned her into a little needy playful slut she'd flirt and tease hoping I'd give in to her desires.

I looked down at the paperwork and I debated if it was ok or not to show her Monica's paperwork but then decided I might as well share some of her secrets since she's seen all of Trinity's.

"Come, Princess," I said waving her over to me. 

She was wearing one of my long-sleeved button-up T-shirts with nothing else under it. When she came close I pulled her to me and lifted her so that she was sitting on the edge of my desk. She sat and looked at me with anticipating eyes hoping I had plans on taking her right here and now. I slowly and precisely undid the buttons of my shirt exposing her breasts to me. She watched my hands as I worked and waited patiently for me to take her shirt completely off but I left it on her and picked the paperwork back up. 

"I went by your friend's place after work to talk to her about what had her doing the most at the Casiono," I said to Trinity.

It took her a moment to register my words still stuck in her lust-filled head hoping that I'd do more than just unbutton her shirt. 

"Huh," she replied. 

I chuckled at her, "Your friend. Mrs. Wallace, I went to ask her what was wrong."

"Oh. What did she say? Is she okay? Was it something to do with Travis?" Trinity asked checking back in. 

"No nothing of her ex. It's actually her living situation," I said.