Control

-Trinity

I woke up laying on top of my Master strap still inside of me. When we laid down she told me to climb on it to take my nap so I could dream about her fucking me. I thought it was funny and obeyed curious to see if it'd work. I don't remember what I dreamt about but I woke up feeling full like a good little slut.

It's been so long since I've been penetrated like this and I just feel it spreading me wide open.  It feels so much deeper inside of me sitting right on it like this. From behind it feels nice but at least my big ass blocks some of the entry. Sitting right on it like this it feels like I can taste it. 

She used me over and over again fucking me senseless. I felt like a good little slut taking it all. She told me she was proud of me for not cumming. 

I look at the clock and it's already 12 I realize I need to wake up Dylan she said she was going to go in at 130. She needed time to get herself together again since she got undressed to fuck me. This is two times in a row I get to wake my Master up. I wonder if this is about to be my routine waking up before her. 

I look down at her and start to say her name to wake her but then I remember I'm supposed to pleasure her when I wake her. So I sit up and start moving my hips on top of her. I move back and forth but she doesn't wake. I realize she might not feel it that much so try to bounce a little on it so she can feel the pressure against her clit. She stirs a little but still doesn't respond.

it starts to feel good and I stifle a moan I move my hips more allowing myself to feel good. In my mind, I know I should call to her to wake up. But my hips won't stop moving. I close my eyes and I start rubbing on my clit getting lost in the feel.

Mmmm yesss I moan

Suddenly I feel a tight pinch on my nipple and a grasp on the hand that was touching my clit I open my eyes shocked. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hear her ask.

When did she wake up?  

"Owe ahh Master mm you were awake? I asked her fingers keeping a tight grip on my sensitive nipples. 

"Yes I was waiting to see if you were going to wake me up. But it looks like you were to worried about pleasuring yourself, she replied.

"I I umm, I stammered not being able to focus on what I wanted to say because of the pain.

"You what Trinity" she asked pinching down tighter. I was in trouble.

"I'm Owe sorry Master, I was Ouch Please I was going to wake you it just started feeling good. Its been inside me teasing me this whole time my body really sensitive, I apologized.

"Trinity you know you're not allowed to touch yourself without my permission. I just allowed you to have multiple orgasms for the last hour and a half and you have the never to do something like this right on top of me? she said.

"I'm, I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I whimpered.

"Get off of me, she said in an angry voice letting me go.

I obeyed and moved back to sit and wait for her next order. But there wasn't one she got out of bed and went to the bathroom and the shower came on. I laid in the bed crying realizing I really messed up.

After a while I realized crying wasn't going to get me anywhere I needed to show her I could be good. I got out of bed and started working on making it. I had just gotten done organizing the pillows when Dylan came out of the shower. I quickly kneeled and put my head down. WHen she didn't respond I decided to apologize again.

"I'm so sorry Master I didn't mean to, I started but she shot me a look that stopped me in my tracks.

"Get that shit out of my face Trinity, I don't feel like dealing with you right now," she said.

I went to the living room leaving her alone. 

About 20 minutes later my Master came out of the kitchen with a brown box and sat it on the kitchen counter. 

"Sit, she said pointing to the chair.

I went over to the chair and sat down and looked at the box. 

"You told me that you want to be my Toy and to submit to me. That you wanted to give up control of your pussy and its pleasure to me. That your body and pleasure was mine to control. Yet you continue to try to pleasure yourself no matter how much release I allow you to have," My Master said.

"I have tried and tried to go easy on you. But you have shown me time and time again that you are nothing but a disobedient slut and do not deserve my gentle hand. So from here on out things are going to change. I'm going to teach you exactly how a greedy little pussy slut like you deserves to be treated, My Master said.

"Yes Master, I said with a chill going down my spine. 

"I am fine with you being a slut but you are a slut that is under my control. Your pleasure is not yours it is mine and you seem to not understand that. So I am going to teach you what it means to be a good slut that knows her sole purpose in life is to please her Master, she said.

"Yes please Master teach me how to be a better obedient slut for you, I said.

"I have a gift for you there it is the answer to all your disobedience, she said. It will have you in a constant state of humiliation and submission to me. So you remember that you are a fuck toy that belongs to me. 

I looked at the box confused wondering what could be in there that was going to do all that.

"Go on open it," she said.

I grabbed the box and opened it.  My eyes grew wide my whole body felt flush with embarrassment My Master was right. This would have me consistently feeling embarrassed and put in my place. I couldn't believe It. She figured out a way to have complete control of my Pussy. 

***********************************************************************************************

What do you think was in the Box? 🎁