Reading Smut

-Trinity

When my Dylan came home I was lying across the bed reading. I wasn't wearing anything but a pair of boyshorts when I heard her come into the room I started to jump up to greet her but she told me to stay put. So I laid back down on my stomach and pretended to read while I felt her eyes all over my body. I heard her getting undressed and wanted nothing more than to help her as she stripped down to her boxers and sports bra but I waited patiently. When she was done she walked over to me and climbed on top of me. I arched my bottom out when I felt her body pressed against me pressing my ass firmly against her front. She kissed me behind my ear and took hold of the book I was reading and started reading aloud.

"Don't move he ordered. And then Parker ran his tongue over my folds teasingly lightly grazing my clit. Do you think you've earned yourself an orgasm today Naughty, he asked me. I knew the answer was No I had disobeyed and touched myself without my Master's permission. No Master, but it didn't feel as good as having your tongue on me I wasn't able to orgasm so it shouldn't count, I whimpered hoping he'd reward me for my honesty."

I blushed at her reading that part. Of course, she would decide to take my book as soon as I reached a sex scene. Where was she 2 minutes ago when Naughty was out running errands?

"Hmm sounds like Naughty and Princess have a lot in common," Daddy whispered in my ear. Her warm breath against my neck and the scent of her cologne sent a tingle through my body. Is that while you're always so needy when I get home you're in here getting all turned on by this Smut?" she asked.

It was true. These books always turn me on but I was too embarrassed to admit it.

"Oh, you don't want to answer me, Princess? I guess I have to investigate for myself then, she said in her low seductive tone.

She then reached her hand under my shorts and made her way down to my spot. I reflexively opened myself up to her giving her access to see the exact thing I was trying to hide. Her fingers slowly spread my lips open and glided down my spot that was more than a little wet. I sucked in a breath as her fingers slid across my clit as she inspected me.

"Mmm nice and wet just like a good little slut should be," she said kissing my neck.

I blushed at her words as she continued to massage my spot.

"Keep reading, I'm curious to see if Naughty gets to orgasm," she said returning my book to me.

"Mmm Yes Daddy," I moaned then began reading.

"So my Naughty girl isn't feeling satisfied after she touched herself, my Master asked as he took his tongue and slowly ran it between my folds starting from my entrance and stopping right before he reached my clit. I groaned wanting him to continue moving but he just hovered over my nub teasingly. I debated raising my hips to reach his tongue but I knew better than to move without his permission."

I felt bad for Naughty but not to bad enjoying my Daddy's fingers as they continued to rub my clit. But she stopped and picked herself up off of me. I started to pout.

"Take off your shorts and get on your hands and knees Princess so I can eat it from the back while you read to me, she told me.

"OOOoh Yesss Daddy," I said excitedly. I quickly stripped and repositioned myself on my knees spreading my legs open and arching my back so that I was open and completely available for her to ravish me. I kept my chest and head down on the bed so I could continue reading.

"Good now don't move," she ordered giving me the same order as the Master In my book. My pulse fluttered excitedly knowing we were going to reenact the scene.

I felt her position herself behind me waiting for me to continue before she took her first lick. So I continued.

"No Master there's no better feeling than your touch. There is no better orgasm than given to me by you, I replied sweetly. Pleased by my words my Master put his tongue on my clit swirling it around it in an endless ring of toe-curling circles.