Spa Day

-Monica in Picture

******************************************************************************************

-Trinity

"Common Monica hurry up," I say excitedly to my best friend.

"Alright, Alright I'm coming dang girl you act like you've never been out of the house before, Monica replies moving like somebody's grandma.

It was Wednesday afternoon and the first time the two of us have been able to hang out for a good minute. I've missed my friend and it was really starting to feel like our schedules were always clashing. But finally, things lined up, and now we're having a Besti day. We went shopping, and now we are going to the Spa Day. "My Master said it would be her treat since I've been a good girl. Or well Good-ish.

I was now 6 months into my new Dom/Sub relationship with Dylan and things are going great. I mean don't get me wrong I still find myself in trouble but I feel like our relationship is back on track. Since I've given up all control to her as my Master our bond has gotten stronger. All the problems we had before in our relationship are starting to get fixed little by little.

"So Trin Question," Monica said as we walked up to the Spa.

"So Monica Answer," I replied giggling.

"How exactly are you going to do all the spa things we do here if you're wearing a Chasity belt?" She asked.

"Oh well about that," I said embarrassed.

Like I said Monica is my best friend. She knows everything about me just like I know everything about her. She was half the reason my and My Master's relationship changed in the first place. My Master read my text messages to her about her not being dominant enough for me and that's when everything changed. Luckily for me though Monica was in the lifestyle too so it made it a little less embarrassing. 

"Hi, I'm Trinity I'm under the name Dynasty, I told the woman working at the front counter.

"Oh yes the other party is here already, you can come this way," the woman said.

"What do you mean by another party," Monica asked annoyed.

"Don't start Mon. She's not staying she's just um unlocking me, I whispered.

"Seriously Trin. she couldn't trust you to hang out with your best friend at a spa? she said rolling her eyes.

If you haven't noticed Monica doesn't like my Master too much. Which is fine cause My Master doesn't like Monica too much either. Monica doesn't like her because she thinks she's too serious she calls Dylan a fun sucker. Which is Ironic because it's literally her job to host parties. I told her she just doesn't know my Master she's fun and has a great personality she just only shows it to certain people. And Monica isn't one of those people.

Dylan on the other hand has valid reasons for not liking Monica. Starting with the first time she met her. Dylan and I had worked together for about a year but were only dating for about 2 weeks when the two of them met. The two of us got really drunk at a party. I didn't normally drink but Monica was sad about getting fired and talked me into partying with her.

The next thing I knew it was 2 in the morning and I was blowing up Dylan's phone begging her to pick the two of us up. Even back then I knew that I would be safe with her. She came to get us even though she had to be up for work in a few hours. When she got to us we were a complete mess Monica was passed out on somebody's lawn and I was not far behind her.

Unable to get our addresses from either one of us Dylan took us home to make sure we had somewhere safe to sleep. Dylan took care of me all night cleaning me up after I puked all over her and the floor. She put Monica in the guest room to sleep and she slept on the couch because we weren't there yet in our relationship. The next morning Monica freaked out thinking we had been kidnapped when she didn't see me. When she came across Dylan she attacked her not giving Dylan a chance to explain. I heard the yelling and I came in and explained the situation.