Dylan's Dynasty

-Dylan

I had a busy day ahead of me but knowing my sub was here in my office obediently doing the tasks I set out for her made it a little more enjoyable. It also satisfied me to see the look on her face when I told her to remove her panties. She mentioned to me before that she wanted to have sex in more public places. I was intrigued to see just how confident she was to have her sexy little body out like that to the world.

Today I had a consultation with two brides-to-be who wanted to rent out my event studio for their wedding and rehearsal. I owned a large two-story building that was perfect for this type of event this way one floor could be for the wedding while the other could be for the reception leaving less clean-up work for my crew.

The brides Lia a fem and Janet Sherwood who gave off Ag energy, were wanting a black and gold color scheme and a love that never ends as the theme. I had my staff set up 4 different tables for how the reception may look along with a few different visuals for how the bar could look following their request. The black and gold color scheme was something we've done before so we had everything on hand for what they wanted.

I walked them around my building taking them out back so that they could see the fountain and how perfect it would be for pictures. They ooed and awed and Lia the fem gushed over the idea of how pretty she'd look in front of the fountain. I was more than confident that this one was in the bag.

I had worked my ass off for this building. Since I left home I worked every job I could take to build my savings to be independent. I lived in my car and ate nothing but the food I could buy from the dollar tree. Luckily I was smart and my academics got me a free ride in college dorm life included. I remained focused though in between classes I worked my ass off saving every dime never spending more than I needed. Working at a Home Depot, did some tutoring, and even did janitorial work. I never turned down an opportunity to make a dime.

I educated myself in business and worked for catering companies. I took culinary and bartending classes so that I was well-rounded. I knew with business there were always call-outs there was always someone getting sick and I always wanted to be able to cover a position if need be. I chased my dreams and got a loan I connected with all the right people and I got my building.

I've owned Dylan's Dynasty for 8 years now at 28 I was one of the youngest LGBTQ+ entrepreneurs in the event planning business. I was a boss and leader a King of queens by any name I ran shit. At work and now officially at home.

When the ladies were done with their tour Lia was more than confident this was the place for them. Janet on the other hand didn't seem so sure she had another place that she was interested in and wanted to compare prices which I respected. I guided them to my office so that we could go over prices and I could give them a portfolio they could look over. I hope my sub is behaving.