Daddy Says Pt. 4

-Dylan

I found some good Deals in the meat department and with the coupons I have on my app I just saved a good $15 today. I am having a really good store trip. I wonder how my Princess is doing she's been gone for a while. I wonder if that employee helped her.

I walked down the frozen aisle debating if I should get some Ice cream. When Trinity came walking down the aisle. When she got to me she was smiling big looking at me like she hadn't seen me in years. Then she did something that surprised me

She hugged me. Like a full-on on deep tight snuggle you and love you up pg 13 style in a public hug. Then she tiptoed up and kissed me on the lips. She was affectionate don't get me wrong its just being in this store is like prison to her. Even though were playing this game she was still annoyed she was in here with me a little bit ago so this change-up is confusing me.

"I love you Dylan thank you for being such an amazing girlfriend to me, she said.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow to her.

"What the hell happened in that aisle after I left, I asked.

"Nothing I mean something but nothing. I just had a moment of clarity about how amazing you are and how much you love me and I just really want to show my appreciation for you better so um if you want from now on I'll go to the store with you whenever you want me to and you can boss me around like today and I won't complain at all cause I'll just be happy to be with you, she said, she said.

I don't know what happened on that aisle but i'm glad I left her there for it to happen. That really just warmed my heart and felt so good to hear. I pulled he into another hug and kissed her. I almost wanted to put an end to this game and just go home and make love to her right now.

But then I remembered. My gentle loving romantic ways weren't what she wanted. She wanted these games and the excitement of the submission. I don't think she would have had this realization if we weren't doing what we're doing right now so I have to keep my focus.

When we broke the kiss she smiled at me sweetly almost like she wanted what I was thinking before. But that's not what was going to happen.

I reached into my back pocket I took the item I had hidden for her in the trunk and pushed her up against the glass of the frozen food section. She looked at me shocked wondering where the sudden aggressiveness came from.

There were a couple of people in the aisle but I didn't pay them any mind. I reached down her bra and pulled out her panties and stuffed the item in her bra to replace it. I then held her panties in front of her face so anybody who was paying attention could see them.

"Daddy Say's Go to the bathroom and put those back on now Slut and call me when you're done," I said putting a little base in my voice to draw attention.

Her face beat up red and she looked up and down the aisle there were a couple of people looking at us trying to figure out what was going on. I started swinging her panties in her face to get her to focus on me. When her mind registered what I was waving at her she grabbed them from my hand and practically ran to the bathroom.

Hmm welp that was fun. I went back to my shopping deciding that I should just get some fruit for a smoothie instead of getting Ice cream. I rolled my cart casually down the aisle ignoring the whispers and shocked faces. I couldn't care less what those random people thought about me.

Trinity on the other hand was probably losing her mind right now. Having people see her panties knowing they know she's purposefully not wearing them and being called a slut. I'm treating my girl so good today.

About now she'll be in the bathroom and reaching down into her bra to find the suction cup clitoral vibrator that will fit nicely in her panties. It has a little hole that her clit will fit perfectly into and it will suck and vibrator on her. The damn thing is strong as hell I tested it on my finger and was amazed. It also has an app that is connected to my phone so I can control it.

My phone rang.

"Hello Princess, I said.

"You're having way to much fun Daddy," I heard her huff over the phone as soon as I picked up.

"Haha, what you didn't like other people seeing your panties? They've already seen your bum I thought this be less embarrassing, I said.

"No just as embarrassing, she whined.

"Mhm how's Fat Ma feeling about all this? I asked.

"She's really wet, she answered honestly.

"Of course, she is a little slut like you walking around the store with No panties on just think what those people thought, I said.

"I am your naughty little slut, she said happily.

"Yes, you are now did you do as I told you?" I asked.

"Yes, Thank you for the gift Daddy, she replied."I have everything on and am ready for the last part of the game.

*************************************************************************************

Dylan just off in her own little world shopping while Trinity be going thorugh it. lol

Omg I can't believe Dylan Did that? 😲

What did Dylan stuff in Trinity's Bra? 😀