Human's betrayal

I was lying on Azef's chest or at least Seiryu's. So many  questions in my mind or at least a mountain of conflicting feelings.

I am certainly a daring and unembarrassed person, however it is inconceivable for me to have a creature as mythical and incredible as Seiryu as my mate, a sacred beast is something truly improbable and even totally crazy.

I'm even scared of what's happening but I also have a crazy excitement inside me.

Seiryu the azure dragon is in love with me and agrees to be part of my harem, with other sacred beasts too... I don't know how not to jump for joy at the same time as I don't know how to react now.

What if I end up doing something stupid and pissing him off?  What if he decides to shave it all off just because I spoke arrogantly to him?  Shit I was always sassy with him actually.

“Hmm...Seiryu?”

“Call me Azef, it’s better because it protects you from humans with bad intentions.”

I swallowed... I'm the one with bad intentions... I meant...

“I...I don't understand...you are a sacred beast and I...demons are your creatures and...I…”

“Mylène, in fact I should punish you for seducing me with such impunity and for making me fall in love with you so much, but no, I’m not angry.”

Very funny…

" But how ?  I point out to you that it was you who banished my parents from the forest of nightmares and placed a curse on me...so how did you first find yourself in their hands and especially how did you come to  love me ?"

Azef sighed this story was really complicated plus he didn't know if he should punish Christal and Claude or just let it go...he doesn't know if Mylène would forgive him if he attacked her parents.

“It’s your parents’ fault.”

“I would have suspected it but you are more powerful than them so I don’t understand.”

“Well...your mother played tricks to trick me into submitting to her as a demon servant.  But I was able to break the seal, apparently she underestimated me a little.”

“It took you 19 years to do it, so don’t get too carried away.”

I rolled my eyes making Seiryu blush in embarrassment.

“It’s because…well she bewitched the body which was to be my receptacle before I even possessed it.”

“Your receptacle?”

“Let’s start at the beginning shall we?”

**************

The sky protects humans and keeps them away from the spirits of darkness which persecute them... in these immemorial times, the great supreme divinity star of light had delivered the earth from the layer of darkness which veiled it, the sky which was dark without a trace  of light welcomed the sun and in the night, so that humans would never again have to fear darkness, he gave the moon.

Humans loved him but over the centuries, they came to envy his powers to do like him, so they set a trap for him.
During the celebration that the descendants of kings from generation to generation gave in honor of the star of Light, they summoned him by his statue which is located in the heart of the royal capital.  They had planned succulent dishes and quality wine as at every celebration in his honor.

The star of light was a being who loved humans and brought them blessing and health, if he was invoked for any problem he answered prayers and wishes.

The people who loved him knew nothing of what the royalty was preparing who had decided to kill him in order to seize his powers guided by an ancient belief from a distant country which said that if one feeds on the flesh of  'a person took his strength.

Among those who were the instigators of the plot, there was the royalty of Garten, the imperial family of Selafon which was the most mischievous keeping the best powers, the royal family of Conçeo and lastly the royal family of Falavela.

The star of Light had been invited to share the table of these four sovereigns far from the gaze of people and when the star of Light had begun to feed, it was seized with painful spasms.

"What is going on ?"

“My dear Luminus, you are very naive to think that humans would continue to expect only crumbs from you...you are so arrogant that it never occurred to you that you could have given  a little of your powers to humans in this case the nobility that we represent so that we better help the people…”

“No… that’s not true… I wanted to help however I… could…”

“No what you wanted is for us to be completely dependent on you all the time... “

“Yes, you wanted us to always be there asking for your help.”

“But it's over now, Luminus we have decided to no longer wait for you to come to your rescue because the problems we will solve by ourselves.”

“This…this…is…impossible…”

“We discovered that it is possible…”

“It's just going to be a little painful for you...and disgusting for us but we're doing it for the human race.”

“W...what are you going to do...ugh...”

“We will kill you and feed on your flesh.”