A lake's charms

Our position was intimate, our bodies almost overlapping in this small space that was the interior of this car.  I put my hand on Aaron's chest as he, panting, leaned against the back of the seat I was sitting on.  His features looked so drawn that I thought he was going to give us a heart attack;  honestly, it amused me.

He continued to look at my lips despite what I told him and I understood that he must be torn between "his good education" and his lewd character.  I sighed, I may be sinful and perverse, and I display an immoral attitude, but I know how to restrain myself, and above all, I know what I want.  And what I want goes further than simply becoming the lover of this libidinous man who seeks to satisfy his desires and his curiosity in the face of a woman who does not act like those he is used to meeting.

I won't be this guy's experimental toy.

I sighed deeply with boredom seeing that he didn't want to leave, we were too close and it was starting to annoy me.  Maybe he sensed it but Aaron, whose face almost brushed mine, scowled before retracting when he heard a knock on the door.

"Your Highness, we are in front of the lake."  The person outside spoke in a monotonous voice as Aaron sighed in abandonment.

"Well, go and prepare the necessary things."

" At your service."  The footsteps receded, the sound telling me that it must be a rocky surface with coarse sand.

" A lake?"  I asked because it was rather unusual to take a woman on a first date on the shores of a lake.  Usually, it is rather in a more romantic, more intimate setting to awaken feelings.  And knowing Aaron, I had already prepared myself to reject him in a way that wouldn't hurt his ego.  Who would have thought he had enough modesty to take me to such an open place?

"Yeah, I thought it would be nice to be somewhere quiet and peaceful away from the city chatter, hope you don't mind."

He replied calmly and I rolled my eyes at my thoughts from earlier. No, of course, he won't have any modesty. He chose the right place if I go by his words. Frankly, you can't change the skin of a crocodile, never mind the effort. I smiled nonetheless, deciding to just apply my tactic to avoid developing a certain intimacy between us before answering in a perky voice.

"Oh Aaron, you are so lovely...."

I took Aaron's hand resting it on my chest making an effort to press it against my breasts as I gave him a seductive look.

The latter blushed, throwing his face to the side as I smiled softly like a vixen.

"Th... thank you" He answered shyly before moving slightly to put a little distance between us even if it was not a happy heart for him.  Aaron preferred to act like that other than raping the woman he was starting to have very strong and intense feelings for.

"I think they've already finished preparing what I asked of them, so we can go."  He spoke carefully avoiding looking at me as I closed my eyes, deciding not to tease him any longer.

" I follow you."

Aaron got out of the car holding out his hand to help me down, a gesture which I gladly agreed to.  I'm still not going to refuse favors from such a gentleman and risk finding myself face down on the ground, especially with the guesswork of this car.

He escorted me to the mat that had been prepared by his knights and incidentally servants where I settled down, Aaron standing in front of me.

"That's wonderful,"  I said honestly, contemplating the lake and its surroundings.

It was a big lake surrounded by greenery, I couldn't see the limits of this lake but at its bottom, I could see this chain of impressive hills which gave me goosebumps.  It was the first time I had seen something so beautiful.  The surface of the lake was almost marine blue, the sun which caressed its layer there gave it a fairy-like appearance with sparkles on its surface.  The water seemed calm even if sometimes, the light breeze came to agitate this surface even if it was not enough to disturb this peaceful atmosphere.