Christal gets angry

This declaration, this simple declaration, he had heard many times the day before but why this time, it sent shocks in his heart and his body.

He felt his excitement grow swelling like never before… He let go of her mouth and got on his knees before pulling Christal's hips against his and sticking them to his.

" Christal, you drive me crazy."

A deeply evil laugh escaped from Christal's throat. But not far from frightening Claude, it excited him even more... he knew her nature, he knew he was in love with a demon, and he knew that certainly his soul had been damned. He knew he gave in to this woman but he didn't care, she was far too bewitching and intoxicating for him to want to let go of her...he would kill anyone who would try to take her away from him.

She was his.

He restrained her with one arm on her hip, Christal placed her feet fixedly on the bed, his elbows holding her steady as her pelvis was raised obscenely before Claude's hungry gaze. The latter took his member from his hand and walked towards Christal's entrance.

The woman rocked her hips in anticipation and impatience as she felt his cock brush against her pussy and continue to rub, never penetrating her.

he was torturing her and it was frustrating...frustrating, and annoying.

" what are you waiting for... go ahead…"

She growled her gaze growing fierce as her claws tore through the bed sheets sinking into the mattress, and her fangs growing longer.  Her golden eyes shone with murderous intent, but none of that made Claude either hot or cold, he was even amused.

" You have become very human ... what impatience."

He laughed at her while Christal with red cheeks and swollen lips gasped. Her breathing became jerky, the need to be possessed by this human becoming almost vital.

"I'm begging you... stop…"

"  Is it how you asked something, you demons?"

He gave a slight thrust, his penis entering only ever so slightly into Christal sending her a thunder of chills as she fell heavily onto the mattress. Her back hit the bed behind her as her hands had lost all strength, and only her legs were still raised and her pelvis supported by Claude's strong and muscular arm.

She had closed her eyes, tears of frustration and helplessness sliding down her cheeks.

She could have dominated him and satisfied herself but she couldn't… There was this incapacity in her that prevented her from resisting him and letting him do whatever he wanted ... Was it because he had said her name the day before and she had become his wife?  She should be the one who dominates having drunk his blood but why is it he who leads the dance and she submits so easily?

She cried and then opened her eyes again. He looked at her with mocking and devilish eyes.

He knew that she had yielded to him and after all these weeks of tormenting him, she could imagine how much pleasure he took in mistreating her.

She just wanted to scream and hit him.

Claude was smiling, this arrogant demon who did whatever she wanted with him, who had made his daily life impossible, a real hell, who had drained him of his energy and his life. He had hated her and only wanted one thing, that she would disappear.

But today, she is there panting under his toned body begging him to touch her...what a sweet revenge for him...

"  What do you want, my demon?"

" Pity... pity... Claude... take me, I beg you."

"  Where is the arrogant and so intrepid Christal Goldish who did not stop doing what she wanted from me?  Where did that demon go?"

"  Stop... ...otherwise…"

"  Otherwise what?"

He pushed again lightly against Christal's entrance, driving her almost mad.

"  Please."

"  It seems to me that you have just threatened me .. what did you want to say at the moment?"

"Nothing. I promise you…"

Claude pushed again against her entrance, smiling at Christal's desperate and beggarly expression.

"The truth…"

" I wanted to…"

" What?  If you tell me, I promise to fuck you."

Christal bit her lip, she knew that if she said the bottom of her thought, Claude would certainly leave her frustrated and angry on this bed.

But worse, he would be angry with her and that's the last thing she wanted…she loved him too much to bear his hate. He was her husband now, and as a wife, even though she was a demon, she had to fulfill her husband's expectations.

" What's up, Christal?"

Claude knew perfectly well she was not a nice woman nor was she even the embodiment of evil. So, he knew that her intentions when she threatened him were worse than bad.  He straightened up, dropping her pelvis onto the bed as she shifted her face to the side, unable to look at him.

" I love you and I would do anything for you. But please, never take it out on me whether it's my wife or my sons."

Christal scowled just because she had taken too long to show up in his life that he now had another family. She hated them.

She straightened up and got out of bed under Claude's lost gaze. She was certainly lacking, she wanted to sleep like crazy with him. But when she thought about what Claude had just told, she only felt a rage deaf and as she didn't want to be hated by him, she preferred not to stay there any longer. Her very essence forbade her to share, to bear that what belongs to her had another person in mind.

" Christal."

Claude called her in a desperate tone as he felt she was leaving him. She wasn't looking at him anymore and that hurt him.  In the same way as she had lost her clothes the day before, she took them back.  A black dress came to wrap around her skin, breaking Claude's heart...she didn't want him anymore.

" What... what are you doing?"

He had stammered and even if it was downright humiliating at the time, he didn't care, he needed her.

" I'll go…"

" But …"

She disappeared immediately afterward and he fell off the bed looking for wherever she could be…she never left his side, and she was never always there…but why did he feel alone now?  Had she left him?  For what?

" Christal... where are you showing yourself…"

He was running all over his room going to his bathroom hitting the mirror in despair...his mind was cloudy and his eyes were almost watery. He hoped the pain that had just held him meant not what he thought it was. Christal wouldn't dare leave him...she needed him...well he wanted to convince himself of that but now after more than thirty minutes of looking everywhere without success, he wondered how it all ended like this.

He should have shut him up knowing how possessive she was. He shouldn't have provoked her knowing she wasn't a simple person.

He got back on the bed, the morning freshness on his skin becoming icy, he was naked, his erection having calmed down when he understood from Christal's gestures that she might be gone forever.

For the first time in twenty years, Claude Von Hosten cried...he cried for long minutes, he poand ured out his heart begging after Christal.

" Come back... please come back to me... I promise you that you will be my priority from today but don't abandon me... I don't know how to live without you anymore…"