Not our child

" What is going on?  Why are you so upset?"

" Christal ... are you sure you're not a demon anymore?"

" Yes I can no longer feel the occult forces of the forest, and I have the feeling of always being in constraints which is not normal for a demon. It is up to us to constrain and not the opposite."

" I see then…"

Claude took off his shirt and stretched his neck at the sight of Christal who swallowed heavily.

" Do you want to taste me?"

" Yes."

Claude smiles.

" You are no longer a demon just in your mind. Because what I see is a hungry demon who is eager to drink my blood and possess me."

Christal, bewitched by the jugular vein that was beating in the distance, jumped on Claude and bit him hard.

He felt gradually transported by this feeling and soon he was excited, he pressed Christal against him sticking their pelvis together.

The latter thus discovered his hard erection against her stomach and this accentuated her appetite... She was hungry for him, for his blood and his body.

" Ahhhh"

He had groaned, unable to bear it anymore...he tore Christal from his neck, pinning her to the table when she too discovered scarlet red eyes and sharp fangs.

" My mistake...so Seiryu just banished me but you and I remained beings of darkness...interesting."

" Stop talking."

He kissed her hard, their fangs colliding while Claude was going to suck his amount of blood in Christal's neck. He made her meow with pleasure, it was even more pleasant to do it with a being similar to oneself.

The feeling of Claude's fangs in her neck was driving her crazy, she had to control herself otherwise she would have an orgasm.

She wrapped her legs around Claude's hips and closed her eyes wanting them both to be naked and her wish was granted.

"So I haven't lost all my powers"

Claude flinched at the sensation of cold on his revealed skin, but Christal's taste was far too excellent that he didn't even stop. He felt his lover's hand wrap around his member and moved it toward her pussy.

" Claude....ahhh please move your hips. I want you inside me."

Claude slapped his hands on the table to a better position, and Christal put her arms around his lover's neck. Claude removed his fangs from Christal's flesh before licking the wound which was deep enough to continue to bleed.

Claude would not lose a drop of this sweet nectar and would continue to lick, making Christal moan even more as she moved her begging hips.

Claude smiled at her impatience before sinking slowly almost painfully into Christal's pussy making her scream and scream his name...

" It is delicious…"

Claude gritted his teeth, how long had it been?  How many days of hoping for this moment to finally come? He had counted them by seconds and now he was rewarded...it felt so good.

" Please…"

He heard Christal's plea and made her lie down with her back to the table. He took a moment to contemplate her and seeing the blood that had flowed from her neck to her belly, bent down to clean everything.

Passing through her firm stomach, up to her chest where he remained to roll his tongue around her breast, sending shivers of happiness all over her. He ended up on her neck where he continued to pump until Christal closed the injury annoyed by Claude's lack of action where she hoped.

He smiled like a fox in front of her pout and surprising her, he slammed violently against Christal's pussy making her scream so much that the walls rumbled

Her whole body shook as Claude continued to kick as hard as ever, sending Christal into the clouds.

She had always thought it ever since she had felt his existence in the womb of her mother, the previous Duchess Von Hosten. She had known irremediably that he was the good one, the man who would make her happy beyond words and she was right.

After several hits, Claude poured into her, giving her an orgasm.

A few days later, Eléonore left the house suddenly, the reasons until this day remain a mystery. It seems like she was scared about something when she left but the most tragic thing was that she died a few days after her departure, and the circumstances of her death remain unknown.

Christal and Claude had married, and Karl and Edward saw Christal as their mother beyond the truth, making the butler extremely annoyed but there was an unknown force that prevented him from reacting.

Soon, Christal was pregnant and the joy of Karl and Edward was immense to receive their young sister in their home.

But on the day of the birth, it did not happen as planned. Even though the child was alike to her mother, and she had come out of her womb, Christal declared that she was not her child surprising her husband.

" I don't understand my love. She looks like you and even has your eyes when you turn into a demon…"

" I told you. This thing is not ours, of course physically we are similar but her soul is not that of our child."

" I am dropped. I do not understand."

" It's Seiryu's curse...Claude, I'm going to leave."

" What?"

" Don't worry. I'm just going to get our child back. During this time, I'm asking you to make sure to get rid of the one who will live in her body by all means. So, when our child's soul will return, it finds a place to return, an empty body which could receive her... by the time I leave, everyone should think that I'm  dead then you should also as it's true."

" As you wish. I will do my best to ensure that your return goes smoothly and our family is complete"

Christal left, thus simulating her death and leaving Mylene not quite the real one in the care of her family.  But who can understand the mysteries of fate and what it would imply with the return of the real Mylène?