In Mylene's body

My body was invaded by a feeling of cottony softness and I decided to take advantage of it anyway. I had never slept in such a bed.

Then realization gripped me and I stood up abruptly...was this a dream?  I don't believe it...

I jerked out of bed and took in my surroundings.

A large bedroom... Huge, one can say...

I had already felt the bed I was on was too nice. I checked and found that the mattress and the bed were comfortably surrounded by curtains in colors. I must admit, Really awful.

There were many cushions on the bed and in the bedroom, which were only decorative but also very practical.

Further, there was a large armchair next to the window.  There were also some austere decorations but I could imagine it wasn't fake given the silverware.

The room was dimly lit; it looked like it was done on purpose.

A few bedside tables with drawers, and a coat rack with hooks to install behind the door.

A thick gray carpet in the middle of the room with cushions on the floor.

Blinds or thick curtains let in the lights of a bright sun beginning to illuminate the room.

Blackout curtains however filtered the light so it was dimmed although beams through the slight openings between the curtains

There was in front of me a chest of drawers, desks, cupboards, and a dressing table with a huge mirror which led me to jump from where I found myself in front of the reflection of Mylène... I was in Mylène's body? In her life...what happened?  What was this story?

I'm trying to recap, I died right away from a traffic accident, I found myself in a dark and scary place, and I met a young girl with whom I found myself having a lot in common. Then the girl showed no regrets and we ended up talking over and over until I was exhausted. I just remember my eyelids getting heavy, and after.... that's all I remembered.

Have I been reincarnated in Mylène's body?  It's the only plausible explanation if I look closely. But what is the reason behind it? Could I have a hard desire to live?  So, if I'm in Mylène's body, the latter must necessarily be in mine, that's obvious.

I remained in my thoughts for a moment when I heard a clicking noise and turned to see a young woman in servant's clothes enter.

As if stung, Mylène's body began to react at the sight of this woman, a feeling of anguish overwhelming me without understanding the reason.

My heart was pounding and my heart rate suddenly increased, the goosebumps covering my skin. I understood… This body was scared to death of this woman.

The woman approached with mocking eyes and I, who regained my composure, straightened up and came to face the gaze of this woman.

The latter was quite a surprise, it's what I saw in her eyes but did not take into account.  I waited a moment for the woman to speak and noticed a basin of water in her hands... I squinted but couldn't say anything when I saw the woman knock the basin of water on the chest and draw drops of cold water, icy pouring over Mylène's body sending me shivers.

" Here it's your bath, hurry up The duke and the young masters will soon wake up and you must not make them languish."

During the brief moment that this woman spoke, I was able to put myself at my disposal. I had scraps of Mylène's memory and realized that this servant, not far from respecting her place as the young lady of this house, addressed Mylène as she wanted. She has made Mylene suffer all kinds of abuse because she was sure that no one would ask for her statement.  Not to mention the fact that she took herself for what she was not and even though she was assigned to Mylène's service, she was not doing her job properly.