Mylène's past: A tragic end.

After this morning, the days passed in a hellish routine for young Mylène.  Between the coldness of the staff members, it wasn't much different from her life with the Hostens.  The difference was perhaps in the level of treatment.  If those from Solsten ignored her, not considering her to be the new mistress of the house, those from Hosten insulted her, missing no opportunity to demean her.  For Mylène, it was better this way because she had a certain security, even if fragile if she remembers her interactions with her husband.  Indeed, since their first night, the count had shown himself to be more and more inventive.

One day he had her tied up naked with her legs and arms stretched out to the extreme while he had a riding crop in his hand hitting her breasts and nipples.  Then he hit her pussy with indescribable force and fury making that place red and swollen not to mention the pain that invaded her body.  It was too much but she couldn't complain, it was during the day and he came home angry;  his business has been struggling for a while.

To calm down, he asked her to strip naked in front of him and asked the servants to bring him some ropes.

They had entered with her husband's permission while she was naked.  But what caused more humiliation and shame was the fact that it was these servants who had tied her up, exposing her body while her husband seemed to enjoy the spectacle.

Frederik had entered and found Mylène thus present before ignoring her and leaving to see his father for a matter which was urgent it seemed and needed his presence.

The count got up from his seat asking that Mylène not be untied then everyone left the room leaving her tied up like this.

She doesn't know how long she was like that, but her arms and legs were in terrible pain.  Not to mention the fact that her back was starting to hurt too.  She had difficulty breathing and the cold of the room sent shivers all over her body.

The door opened again and Frederik entered, Mylène trying to convince him to help her.

“Sir Frederik...I beg you, help me, I'm in so much pain, help me…”
He pretended to ignore her then, going to get the documents he had come for, he found himself in front of Mylène again.  He caressed her cheek his fingers trailing down her body caressing her nipple before ending up at her entrance

“What help are you talking about, mother?  I am quite willing to make you my little brother if you wish because father unfortunately cannot procreate anymore…”
Mylène gasped in surprise, her expression becoming dull in the face of the inappropriate words of Frédérik who happens to be her stepson.

“No... pity not that, I mean untie me, my joints hurt.”

Frederik placed the documents on the nearby table and settled back in front of Mylène, pushing his finger into the young girl and starting to pump;  the latter moaning with guilty pleasure.

“A...stop...your father...he could Come in and…”

“Oh is that what worries you?  What a pervert!  Admit mother that you always wanted my cock inside you...father is in town for a good time, we have time to have fun mother…”

“No...I..no..”
  Mylène didn't want to believe what was happening to her, she gritted her teeth, beginning to find it absurd and even horrible.  Was it divine punishment?  What did she do to deserve such a fate?

“Be honest…” Frédérik accompanied his sentence by moving his finger inside the girl, almost making her scream.  But Mylène didn't want it.  Even if it is obvious that her husband has no romantic feelings towards her, that she is nothing in this house, she will respect her marriage and therefore not allow her stepson, perhaps  could he be the man she's always been in love with to touch her like that.