Why are you accusing me of such bullshit ?

The night was dark and freezing.  It was normal for him to feel that way after leaving the warmth of a woman's petticoat.  Aaron sighed in annoyance remembering that he hadn't enjoyed the sex with Marion.  It was far too bland and tasteless for him to feel any excitement.  But he is convinced that when Mylène finally stops playing cat and mouse with him, sex with her will be explosive.

He really can't wait to be inside her and fill her the way she deserves.  He smiled as he imagined her arrogant expression of writhing when he would intrude his cock into her certainly still virgin pussy, her eyes filled with pleasure and her obscene but soft moans in his ears.

He's looking forward to this fantastic moment.

So he was walking towards the gardens because that's where his guard was waiting for him when he heard someone muttering recognizing the voice of Frederik De Solsten.

Frederik De Solsten, that name spat out like poison in his mouth.  He had never hated a man like he hated this guy, and when he thought about why he did, rage overwhelmed his body entirely.

He was the second prince of the kingdom of Garten, the man who makes so many women dream, and then, he was struggling with this second-class man for a woman that this fanatic did not deserve, even for a tad.

Mylène deserved better and he was the best in this context.

In the dark, Frederik sat by a lake staring at a spit with a tender face and seemed to be immersed in thoughts Aaron didn't want to imagine.

"My beautiful Mylène, I did not have the opportunity to give you this brooch today, but I will be at the Duke De Hosten's tomorrow morning and I will give you this brooch... I hope you will be free  tomorrow because I intend to invite you to spend the day with me."

He smiled in anticipation as behind him, Aaron clenched his fists...damn that asshole had the same idea as him.

He was no longer going to allow this rascal to revolve around the woman he desires, she is his, and he does not accept insects around this unique beauty.

"What a pretty brooch you have there... Is this a gift for your fiancée?"

Frederik abruptly stood up looking at the person who had just arrived, then, realizing that it was this arrogant prince, he scowled.

"It has nothing to do with Your Highness."

He spat out the last words in disgust, Aaron noticing the tone but caring very little.

"Oh sorry, it's just that...."

He pointed in a direction with his finger and Frederik followed that finger.  There, stood Gabrielle escorted by her two brothers.  Gabrielle wished her mother was there too, but she was chatting with the Count of Solsten, and she didn't want to know what they were talking about.

Earlier, Frederik had taken her hand asking her to follow him and go to an isolated place.  She who had only chased after him all evening was very happy but as soon as they had arrived in the gardens, he had decided that he wanted to be alone and didn't need to have her close to him.

She wanted to kick back but he yelled at her that he didn't want to be with her anymore tonight but his tone implied that it wasn't just for tonight but forever.  So becoming fully aware of what was happening, she couldn't stop him when he left.  Instead of following him, she preferred to collapse on the ground crying and not understanding how things could have gone from bad to worse since Frederik had seen Mylène after three years… It was still her.