I don't consider you as my brothers

Gabrielle hadn't stopped crying for a second making her look miserable.

Edward and Karl didn't know what to do to calm her down while for the last one, he was already tired of Mylène.

To begin with, she had behaved badly at the table but when they wanted to bring her back on the right path, she was arrogant, throwing cruel and baseless words at them.

She had to have a lesson and he would teach her.

«She went too far this time...how could she be so cruel saying such mean things to her younger sister?»

«I...don't...get it...I just wanted to tell her that father wasn't happy...why did she have to be so cruel?  Have I gone far in my proposal that she go and ask Father's forgiveness?  I don't understand…»

«You don't have to blame yourself, Gabrielle, it's that bad girl who doesn't deserve to care about her so much.»

« But she still needs a lesson and I'll take care of it.»

Karl was about to leave for the mansion when a servant came up to them and spoke respectively.

« Young masters, my lady, Mr. Frederik De Solsten has just arrived and is waiting for you in the greenhouse.»

Gabrielle, who was still crying a few seconds ago, suddenly got up with a smile on her face.

« Oh...go take a bath and get my best dress ready immediately. brothers, I'm going, I have to be presentable for Sir Frederik.»

« You're right, he's still your fiancé, we'll be joining you soon.»

Edward replied amiably before letting Gabrielle rush into the house running.

«Well, now let's find this weed.»

I arrived in my room and I could see that my maid had done a good job...I now understood how my boss felt when he ordered me to do tasks and I did them impeccably.... the room I'm sure had never breathed so cleanly.

" My lady, you're back...I've already cleaned everything and put your things away in the cupboards."

I walked over to the room and inspected it. I thought it was really clean and finally breathable.  I walked a little, noticing that the furniture and my clothes were worn.

The furniture was creaking and I especially realized that it was dangerous to move there...I needed new furniture and clothes...but I have no money so It occurred to me...my dad is rich so why should I care, I was just going to help himself wasn't I?

I smiled and looked at my maid.

« Get me a bath when I'm going out.»

«Good, my lady.»

While my maid was running me a bath, I heard a knock on the door and it annoyed me. I wanted to be peaceful. I didn't need to waste time with people I don't want to talk to, whoever they are.

I went to open it and found myself facing my brothers who were looking at me with undisguised anger.

I rolled my eyes wondering what else was wrong with them.

« What now?»

Faced with my question, what little control Karl still had broke and he raised his hand to hit me but I had already prepared for it and took the nearby lamp placing it in front of me.

«Dare to touch me and I'll break this lamp on your face, I can promise you that.»

Karl froze at the threat and lowered his hand, Edward seeing Mylene's cold gaze tried to calm things down.