First Time ( Steamy)

Claude watched her retire and smile mischievously at him.  Her eyes turned golden again, her mouth opening to reveal her fangs.  She pounced forward, plunging her teeth into his neck, directly into his jugular vein.  He screamed out as the pain washed through him, every molecule in his body on fire as she sucked from his vein, sucking his blood into her mouth.  He squirmed under her, trying to pull her away, but it was no use.  She held him in her hand, and he knew no matter what, he was doomed.

As she drank from him, he felt an icy darkness surrounding him.  He felt his heart beating against his ribcage, pounding with all his might to keep going.  He felt her slow down, his body going numb as she continued to drink.

Just when he was sure he was about to pass out, she pulled back with a sigh of pleasure.  Her lips were stained red, and her golden eyes raised to the ceiling.  She giggled in pleasure, marveling at his essence.  She smiled at him as he panted, his shirt painted crimson.

"  For what…?"

" It is part of the process"

she said, wiping her lips with her thumb and then licking them clean.

'' Every time I bit you, I infused a part of my energy into you... becoming your wife."

" My wife?"

She nodded.

" your wife"

She smiled, leaning down to kiss his lips again.  He moaned, feeling her lips against his, her tongue darting to slide along his teeth.

" Now... my favorite moment... The wedding night"

she whispered, fixing his eyes with her golden ones.

Her eyes widened as she dug her claws into his shirt and ripped it open. She laughed as his broad chest and flat stomach were revealed.  She licked her lips, leaning down to kiss his exposed skin, licking around his nipples to make him boil and moan.  She hummed to his liking, kissing him more.

" Oh my God…"

he moaned, feeling the pain in his neck throb and the bulge in his pants do the same.  How could she mix the pain with the pleasure in him like that?  He felt her talented lips move to the hem of his pants, smiling as she bit into the skin of his belly.

" I'll make you scream my name"

she said, pulling down his pants.

" Again and again, until your throat becomes hoarse."

Claude felt so weak.  He hated being helpless.  He wanted to grab her and force her to get under him and stop the fucking teasing. But the wound in his neck kept him from moving.  She had him trapped, trapped under the pressure of his desire and his torment.

" Well... here we are."

She chuckled as she pulled his pants off, exposing his erect member to the cold air.  He moaned, feeling his hot cock stand at attention.  She hummed her approval, looking at him with a smile on her face.

" Ready?"

" Ahh…"

was all he could handle.

" Excellent"

Without warning she took it into her mouth, clamping her lips around its pulsing end.  He gasped, clutching the covers of his bed as she began to twirl her tongue around his cock. She pulled more and more of his erection into her mouth, her tongue moving along it.