Seiryu

For my part, I had finished my training session and I felt so exhausted that I lay down on Azef's thighs who was leaning against a tree.

He ran his hand through my hair as I looked at him tenderly.

“This morning, Mylène, I went to meet some special people.”

"Yes?"

“They are very competent people...they will be an excellent asset to you.”

" How do you know?"

“Because I have known them... and have done so for years and more...”

“Azef…”

I felt that Azef had so much to say but kept it to himself as if he thought I didn't need to know, at least for now.  I sighed before raising my hand to caress his cheek.

“My Azef…”

“Don’t think I feel bad…I’m the one who chooses partners for you, and these people are the ones I chose”

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine before shifting and smiling at me.

" They are named...."

Azef spoke names, the wind and flocks of birds accompanying his voice while my eyes were wide in surprise and amazement.  I got up as if stung.

"Pardon?  And you say you know them?  It’s impossible…you…”

“You calm down Mylène, everything is fine... Mylène they will be very good husbands for you.”

“I..I don’t…no…it’s impossible…no you…”

“Trust me, they have already agreed”

“It’s illogical...it can’t be done and..”

"You trust me ?"

Azef held my shoulders before forcing me to look at him.  That simple gesture was enough to calm me down as I stared into his tender but determined gaze.  It calmed me down...

“With all my life.”

“So if you want your goals to be achieved, you have to have them with you, I mean, all of them… and I’m going to help you.”

My heart was pounding, I sat for a moment, putting my hand on my chest to calm myself.  I was now breaking out in a cold sweat and feeling really feverish.  It was madness even for me as such a schemer, but if Azef was so sure of himself, I had to live with it... but even if I repeated it in my mind it was still huge.
I felt two arms covering me and Azef's warm breath on my neck.

“I am ready to share you but only with them.  You don’t have the right to give yourself to men other than those I have chosen for you, understand?”

“But Azef... it's insane... it's even madness to do it I... I'm just a demon with a human part, how do you want...”

“They love you without having seen you… as much as I love you… you must know that when they see you they will agree to be yours.”

“But what are you making me do Azef?”

“I am only preparing your ascension to the power you so desire.”

I huffed before turning completely and laying on Azef's pelvis.

“Then give me this power.”

We started kissing, our clothes flying with the passion that consumed us for long and delicious minutes during which we proved to each other how much we love each other and how strong and unique our relationship is.

“I love you Mylène...I love you and we love you without limit”

I was far too intoxicated by the movements Azef was making inside me, his kisses, his caresses and his gentleness to understand what Azef meant.  So I didn't see the unique change in appearance that took place on him either, my eyes blinded by the immense pleasure that invaded my entire body feeling that soon I was going to have his orgasm.

I felt claws on my back and Azef's skin becoming rough, it looked like scales but I felt too good to think about it further.

I caressed its rough body and my hand went up to its head where I grabbed two horns with the softness of sanded wood, it was pleasant to the touch and without taking it into account, I continued to touch them. 

“We love you Mylène...we will help you as much as you want.”

“oh Azef...I love you too.”

“Say my name Mylène…”

I felt Azef's thrusts become more intense feeling like I was going to pass out soon.

“Hmmmm”

“Say my name…”

"I...."

“I have just blown away those of my brothers in the wind… I am the one who reigns in the clouds… you know who I am…”

I found myself with my back on the dead leaves of the cold ground and above me, Azef or at least this creature who stood there high above with sea green eyes, wooden horns and scales on his cheeks, the  neck descending to the torso and arms.

I started to cry but not from sadness, an immeasurable love invaded my heart and I raised my hands to the face of Azef who kissed the palm of my hand.

“Say my name Mylène, please.”

“I wouldn’t dare...you are...a...deity”

“I belong to you, so say my name.”

I shook my head pulling him in for a kiss.

“I love you...Seiryu.”