relief !

The wind whistled, the branches of the trees rustled and the howls of a wolf were heard in the distance, Azef was in front of Mylène looking both surprised and dazed...what had she just said?

" Pardon?"

I was having trouble swallowing now and my mouth had become both dry and pasty, it was a strange feeling.

I shook my head vigorously from side to side, closing my eyes in the process before opening them again and looking at Azef fiercely.

“It's that...you look a lot like them, at least you have their features much more than me who didn't look like my father even a little...but even more, Claude loves his offspring with Christal enormously  unlike  to the children he had with Eléonore, so given the way he treats you I thought that...”

Azef smiled reassured, she was really cute when she thought in such a stupid way, there was nothing to do...although it might seem surprisingly intriguing to imagine him in love with a woman who could be his sister, he  also finds it really unhealthy so it's better not to dwell on it too much.  He has brothers and doesn't see how such an idea could cross his mind.

“You're right, Claude loves me very much” Azef said it in such a cold and monotonous tone that it seemed strange to me.  This man hides too many things.

“So you also know what my mother went to do?”

"Exactly…"

Azef remained silent even if Mylène did not notice his expression afterwards.

“Well I see...ah that reassures me I love you too much for you to become my brother and for me to no longer be able to enjoy your magnificent body.”

“This is also reciprocal...well if everything is settled let's move on to training shall we?”

" Yes."

For more than three hours, I learned first of all how to hold a wooden sword and wield it without dropping it, it was really difficult and I felt blisters covering my hands.  I grinned, how can I be attractive if my hands are this hard and rocky?  I stopped for a moment before asking Azef to do the same.

"A problem ?"

“My hands will be horrible if it continues like this”

“Don't worry...I wouldn't like you to caress me with a man's hands either, so I'm going to work on erasing all the imperfections from your hands.”

“So it’s excellent, we can continue.”

We continued our training session while Claude was quite annoyed.

“Christal where have you been?”

The latter, who had regained her physical appearance, was flying all over the room, the shreds of her black dress giving the appearance of torn curtains in a haunted house.

“I went to see what your wife was doing.”

Claude sighed in displeasure making Christal chuckle.

“But don’t worry my love, I won’t do anything to her.  I swore it to you especially when I think of what I saw when I went there”

"What did you see?"

“You told me our baby was going to take care of those rats right?  Well she's already taken action...it's so exciting!  Claude, I can't control myself just imagining all the torments my angel is going to put them through.  ...hmmmm”

Claude rolled his eyes before getting up and going to grab a book from his closet.

“It's excellent if our child has started her game, but you, we must not been noticed... that you are in this house and that you are alive must stay unkown...not before our Mylène has finished what she has  to do, we can then leave knowing it is completely safe.”