Give in.

Claude frowned, studying the room until he finds the man behind the door his wife had left open.

The man seemed to be staring at him intently, and when he turned to see him, he quickly looked down, causing him to frown in confusion.

" He is right there, madam."

He said pointing to the butler behind the door

Eléonore turned to look at him, then turned again to Claude with a nod.

"  T-Thank you... my dear"

She said a little too loudly and quickly turned and walked toward the butler.  He watched her leave, returning his gaze to his desk.

He saw the butler whisper something to Eleanor, and she nodded with a sad look on her face.  Claude wondered what it was all about, but before he could have any ideas, he felt Her hands roaming his body.

He froze, feeling her hand move along his hip and around his thigh, moving closer and closer to his crotch.

" Stop…"

He whispered, running his hand through the air around his leg in a vain attempt to shoo her away.  The touching continued and he could feel her smirk against the back of his neck.  He shivered, feeling her fingers circle his inner thigh as she teased him with her not-so-innocent scratches against his genitals.

" Stop that"

The servants who had come to bring him tea and cakes on the butler's orders turned to their master at his muffled outburst, giving him strange looks as he blushed in embarrassment.

There was a demented laugh in his ear and he frowned in frustration.

He could feel her presence behind him, watching him with that sick smile on her face as she imagined the torment of tonight.  Every once in a while, he felt her warm breath against his face or neck, her luscious lips brushing the bite mark on his neck to remind him that she was there.

Go away… he thought, knowing that she could hear him.  She didn't comment on that thought and continued to touch and tease him.

It was half the day, he had to go train with the soldiers in charge of protecting the domain. So, after lunch, they put on their armor and ran around the training area.  She followed him, not letting him out of sight for a second.  In the dressing room where he had to change, she had observed him, without once looking at the other males changing.  She only had eyes for him, she liked to remind him.  What about him attracted her?  If only he knew...so he could get rid of it.

Once the warm-ups were over, the real training could begin.  Claude wasn't feeling well so he chose to just walk around the practice area pretending to watch everyone's efforts.  He wasn't ready to do too much exercise today, so he just put his hands in his pockets and walked alone along the training area.

He was in a bad mood today, as he had been for the past few weeks.  She drained him of all his energy, leaving him feeling like an empty shell.

" My dear?"

Claude frowned in exasperation when he felt her claws dig into the back of his neck as his wife came running after him.

Her stare angered the demoness and he received another claw that made him sigh in pain.

"  Mrs?"

he asked, stopping as she caught her breath.  He imagined that running in such a big dress must be hard.

" I wanted to know if you would like to have a snack with the boys and me after training."