I love you Mylene.

After saying that, I remained pensive for a moment before getting up.  I am only at the beginning of my journey in this world and above all, what I have in store for anyone who has hurt Mylène and plans to do so will be up to my whims.  Which I must admit are disproportionate.
  I got up from the tub, having already taken too long.  Frederik will be here soon and I have to free Fancy so she can go and accomplish the mission I gave her.  Time is precious and timing even more so.  One mistake on my part and I'm dead, literally.  Even though I know she wants to poison me, not knowing when would be a concern.  So I prefer to make my arrangements, even if I tickle her enough today for her to attack, I have to be one step ahead of Gabrielle.
I got out of the tub, Fancy bringing me a towel to dry off.  I went to my dressing table before sitting down and taking my oils and perfumes.  I had to put all the chances on my side and thus, hold this scatterbrained little Gabrielle in the palm of my hand.
  I quickly got ready knowing that Frederik wouldn't be long before watching Fancy.  She had to go soon.

"Fancy?"

She jumped in place.  Looks like she was still daydreaming.  I smiled before continuing.

"You will go to Gabrielle's room and tell her you heard me talking about a secret meeting at the greenhouse with Frederik De Solsten."
I put my finger in front of my mouth, with calculating eyes.
"I'm sure and certain that she will go crazy hearing it and it won't be long before she arrives at the greenhouse"
Fancy nodded as I kinda imagined Gabrielle's way of thinking.  While she would for sure be crazy to find out about my secret date with her fiancé, I'm also sure she won't want to show off in front of her beloved in a sloppy way.  No matter the emergency, she will always want to look good in front of this man, so that gives Fancy enough time to search her room.
"By the time she's getting ready, you can take the opportunity to search her room."
Fancy lowered her head before nodding.
"Yes, my lady"
I finished getting dressed and went downstairs to wait for Frederik who soon arrived as I motioned for Fancy to wait another ten minutes before picking up Gabrielle.  I needed time, the time Gabrielle will have to take to get changed to look good in front of her fiancé and get to the greenhouse, I will have already had to do everything I want with this man.

I looked left and right, checking that everyone was busy doing other things.  It was a good thing because that way no one would warn Gabrielle before Fancy did.

"My Lady?"

I heard Frederik call me before returning my attention to him.  I resumed my mask of seduction before approaching him.

"Sir, please excuse this moment of bewilderment on my part, it's just that…."
I looked a little guilty, putting my hand in front of my chest.
"It's not okay for me to be alone with you. Understand my dilemma, you are my sister's fiancé and it would be frowned upon for us to be seen together…"
I turned around pretending to cry before continuing.
"But, I couldn't resist the temptation. I missed you so much…"
I felt Frederik's hands grab my shoulders as he came to whisper my name in my ear.
“Oh Mylène, how I understand you…”
I smiled before continuing.
"But even if the temptation has taken over, we have to be careful. That's why I checked around to see if anyone will bring us back."
" I don't understand…"
"I want to stay the longest with you"

He turned me around before giving me a delighted smile.
Frederik seemed to understand the situation and put his hand on my cheek to reassure me, making a few light caressing movements.

"Don't worry about anyone, I will always defend you"

He spoke confidently and I wanted to roll my eyes but I just smiled.

"Thank you sir Frederik...but let's go somewhere else. I want to stay with you, just the two of you."

Frederik blushed, his heart skipping a beat before grabbing Mylène's hand and putting it on his lips...

"Mylene…"

He called me suavely and I pretended to freeze, looking embarrassed, then lowered my face shyly.

"Sir...."

"Call me Frederik, please, I want you and me to be closer..."

He accompanied the words bringing our bodies together as I could feel the firmness of his body against mine.  For sure, this man is a knight.  I came back to reality before calling him.

"Frederik…"

I whispered his name, driving him visibly almost mad.  I imagine that hearing my voice whispering his name like that must have upset him.  I chuckled internally.

"Let's go, I'll take you to the greenhouse."

I ran with him holding his hand not knowing that higher up someone was watching my every move.
  Claude was at his window watching all the actions of his daughter.  He wondered what else she had in mind.  He sighed at her mischievous eyes before turning around, he would ask her later.  For the moment, he had to manage a situation that was particularly close to his heart.

I sat in front of Frederik both facing each other in silence while I thought of a way to get rid of some pests in the house starting with the zealous housekeeper.

I thought about it so much that I didn't notice that Frederik had taken my hand and was already stroking it.

"Mylène…" he called out to me and I looked up at him and smiled at him.

"Yes, Frederik?"

Frederik smiled, it always made him weird to hear it but he was so happy feeling that he had just passed a milestone in the conquest of Mylène's heart.  That idiot prince would go mad if he found out.  He would like to see his face then.

I looked at him behind my thick eyelashes, hoping that Gabrielle wouldn't come just yet.  I took his hand and seeing the bruises on the quintals of his right hand, I smiled discreetly before raising my other hand and caressing the bruised parts.

"What happened to you, Frederik?"  I asked with a strong worry in my voice.

He quickly pulled his hand away and wanted to walk away but I grabbed him tightly.

"How do you want us to be close if you behave like this with me?"  I put my hand on the corner of my face looking pained.
"It hurts me...it hurts me."
I finished speaking, turning my face away from his face as Frederik felt uneasy.

Frederik didn't want to talk to her about what had happened the day before, he was afraid that her gaze on him would change and that she would start to despise him for being a violent man.  But he couldn't ignore her intense gaze and if he decided to lie to her, her brothers would tell her sooner or later and she would see him as a liar.

Faced with all these arguments, he sighed and decided to tell her the truth.

"Yesterday at my sister's birthday party, well, I got into a bit of a fight with the...second prince."
He finished speaking as I put my hands over my mouth, outraged.

"Holy heaven, but why?"

Mylène seemed scandalized and he refrained from shrinking with shame...

"It's...actually...I"

Mylène caressed his cheek, giving him a soft smile.

"You can tell me anything you know...I will always support you."

Frederik felt calmer before bringing Mylène's hand to his lips and smiling in turn.

"It was because of you…because I don't want him near you anymore…neither him nor any other man."

"But why? I don't understand…"

" Mylène I…I ...."

He was silent for a moment before speaking again.

"I want you all to myself, I love you Mylène...."

Bingo.