She would be his

Frederik, who was hidden behind the wall, gasped in surprise.  Was his sister going crazy?  How dare she make such an indecent and lewd proposition when she knows she shouldn't.  Especially if the person she does it to is this second prince whose reputation as a bastard is well-established.

Who doesn't know the rascal he is especially with the young women of the kingdom?  He uses both his figure and his status to force his way under their petticoats, then abandons them in shame and dishonor.  Many young girls today are unable to be courted because of that lewd man.  They gave him their virginity instead of reserving it for their future husbands and he did not hesitate to abandon them after fucked them.

He was already not okay when he learned that his sister was flirting with this asshole but now that she wants to do this bullshit, he can't take it anymore.

His sister was promised to the Duke of Veinstein, a man known for his righteousness and his moral sense.  He is much appreciated by the crown and it is thanks to this relationship that their family was able to have the chance to approach the Duchy of Veinstein.  Their father's distant cousin is still the queen and he doesn't think Marion's flirtation with the second prince whom she considers a threat to the throne for her son would be well seen.

Either, their aunt the queen has not learned it yet, he hopes it will stay that way.  But what if his stupid sister sleeps with the second prince?  Finally, what will happen to them?  What will be the fate of the Solsten family?  He doesn't think the duke will be lenient after such a humiliation.

He was determined to tell her as he decided to join them but Gabrielle came to find him.  It was bad timing because he didn't know how much he could trust Gabrielle.  She seemed to be a friend of his sister and was also madly in love with him, but that wasn't enough to let her listen to his sister's madness.

So hoping that his sister will come to her senses, or at least that this prince of shit will show some dignity for once in his life, he has decided to keep Gabrielle away so as not to expose his sister.

"Sir?"

Gabrielle was a bit surprised by Frederik's sudden action.  Indeed, he had taken her hand and seemed to want to take her somewhere.

"Let's go to a secluded place.." He said in a serious tone making Gabrielle blush. She thought that maybe finally, something more intimate would happen between them.

She followed him without discussing it while behind her, without her knowing anything about it, a certain tension existed between Marion with her beggar face and the prince who seemed to want to fall from the clouds.

  Aaron was sawn, unable to speak for a moment.  Marion De Solsten wanted him to fuck her?  It wasn't that he didn't feel like it, but right now, he wanted to fuck a certain girl with red hair and arrogant golden eyes… Damn, that woman had completely bewitched him.

"I'm sorry but I refuse."

He sure is an asshole with an easy libido, but he is an asshole with an easy libido who was excited by another girl.

"I swear it will stay between us."

Aaron clenched his jaw, he wanted to refuse but he was in need too.  It had been more than a month since he had come to this lost corner and he wanted to fuck.  But to do it with the bride of a duke like Venstein's, he sighed, it was risky even for him.  This man was not only powerful but he was a good person.  He who was in search of power and political support, had managed to establish bonds of friendship with this man and it would be shooting himself in the foot to fuck his fiancée.