Get rid of Mylène.

I could have raised my eyebrows but he would find that weird so I lowered my head and acted like I hadn't heard or just ignored.

"Sir Frederik De Solsten, I think we made a mistake...we just can't get overwhelmed by our feelings… besides you're engaged, and I...I'm your fiance's sister."

"You started to be distant again Mylène…" he reminded me.

"It's the best thing to do, especially when I think of the feelings that are growing inside me and this jealousy when I see you with my sister."
I closed my eyes.
"I feel so horrible feeling all these absurd things and yet I can't help it, I'm so awful like no one else."

Frederik got up quickly to console Mylène.

"Don't feel like this. I'm the wrong person here to put you through all this...to you the woman I love who suffers from my lack of responsiveness and cowardice. If only I could speak to Gabrielle and tell her that I don't love her and that you're the woman I love...I feel so stupid, you have no idea."

I giggled against his belly but the noise sounded more like a muffled sob.  Of course, you are stupid.

"So I too am a horrible person because in desperation not to have you, I agreed to meet the prince this morning."
I felt him tense before I continued.
"But I couldn't stay long with him because it was your face that my heart was looking for."

Frederik calmed down before smiling.  He had a happy heart, he lifted Mylène's face and stroked her cheek.

"I forgive you my darling..."

I smiled but in my mind, I know exactly what I have in mind.  I know Frederik will learn about my date with Aaron soon.  If it wasn't right away from Gabrielle's mouth that came angrily, it would be another time with one of my idiot brothers at a future meeting with Frederik.  If he knows he can't trust me, everything I've done since I've been here will have been for naught.  I had to make him feel like he could trust me with all his heart.

"THANKS "

I heard footsteps coming in the distance and shifted slightly so that Frederik was a respectable distance from me.  The greenhouse doors swung open with incredible force as Gabrielle stormed into the greenhouse.

"Messire Frederik De Solsten."

She had called with anger and anger and I sneered behind my hand...right on time.

A few minutes earlier, Gabrielle was alone in her room watching the small green satchel in her hand with great apprehension.
What if it didn't work?  What if she got caught?  There were so many worries in her mind.  But when she thought back to Frederik who had hit on the second prince because of Mylène, she couldn't hold back her anger and finally, she understood that it was a good idea.  Mylène had to die and when she died, she could finally live happily with Frederik, she would find her place again.

It's decided Mylène must die.

She was staring at the satchel with determination when she heard a knock on her door.  She quickly opened a drawer in her dresser and threw the poison into it.

"Who is this ?"  She asked slightly annoyed.

"My lady, it's important...I'm Fancy, the servant assigned to the nuisance."

Fancy bit her lip at the name she had used for her mistress but continued.

"My lady, Sir Frederik De Solsten is in the house. Your sister gave him a secret meeting. I thought it would be wise to come and talk to you about it."

Gabrielle ran to open the door for Fancy, ushering her in abruptly.

"What did you say? Did she dare to invite my fiancé here without telling me? Who does she think she is? Damn go get me a dress and you'll do my hair."

Gabrielle was so angry that she had trouble breathing normally.  She already wanted to go out to tear Mylène apart with her hands, but she was a refined young girl and she wasn't going to show up in front of her fiancé with that awful face.  That would be giving Mylène too many advantages for her to seduce her fiancé.

Fancy did whatever Gabrielle asked her to do while checking around to see if she could find any clue as to where the poison might be.

It would be nice to find it directly now instead of coming back to search later and risk being caught.

She searched for the comb for Gabrielle's hair, finding it nowhere before asking her.  But the latter was far too angry to think normally.

"Look in the dresser, don't bother me."

Fancy scowled but went to look in the drawers anyway.  She pulled the first and was surprised to find the bag she wanted.

With a quick movement, while watching Gabrielle's movements, she replaced the two sachets and took the poison from her pocket.  She heard Gabrielle abruptly rise from her chair causing it to fall violently to the floor.

Fancy was frightened but was overtaken by Gabrielle who came to look at the chest and seeing that the bag was still there, sighed before closing the drawer brutally.

"You saw that there was nothing there so get out and get me my comb."

Fancy bent down slightly before going to another part of the room Gabrielle opened the drawer again.  Her face turned dark, almost deadly.

Frederik never takes sugar, it's even an allergy for him.  So if she decides to put this poison on the table and then accuses the person who served the tea after Mylène's death, not only will she be rid of this plague but she will not be worried.

She smiled and took the sachet in her pocket then turned to Fancy who was still looking for the comb, she thus found her scapegoat.  She certainly hated Mylène like everyone else in this house if you consider that she didn't hesitate to come and tell her what Mylène was doing with her fiancé.  It will therefore surprise no one that she had to want to kill Mylène, perhaps even a case of domestic abuse....here she had the perfect concrete alibi.

"Fancy...that's your name isn't it?"

"Yes my lady, my name is Fancy and...."

"I'm sure they'll be thirsty, so go make some tea and bring it to the greenhouse, okay?"

"Yes, my lady"

Fancy left her room too happy to leave this place which particularly disgusted her to go to the kitchens and prepare tea for her mistress.

Gabrielle left alone, laughed like a madwoman, and went to the greenhouse but did not enter.  This servant had to arrive first before she entered so she can change the sugar with this poison so that it goes unnoticed.