Sacred beasts.

Azef arrived at the edge of the Forest of Nightmares before feeling his body being carried away by a red tornado.  He looked down at his attacker, his gaze becoming soft and protective.
The person was an inch shorter than him, his spiky red hair looking like it wanted to cover Azef's face.  He placed his hand on the newcomer's head before stroking his messy mane.
“Calm down, I’m here”
“But brother, I… I’m so afraid that you’re just an illusion.  I missed you so much, I’ve been looking for you for ages, you should have been back sooner, what happened?”
Azef huffed, Christal really committed a serious sin, it's not certain that if he tells them the reason for his delay, this kid will survive it.  He thought about Mylène before deciding not to make her unhappy, not this time!
“I..” he bit his lip before feeling footsteps getting closer.  A man with long chestnut hair, tied in a long strand behind his back, a delicate and beautiful face with green eyes hidden behind glasses, came near the two.  The man took Azef's hand, placing it on his cheek before letting a tear fall.
“Big brother, you are really back”
“I’m sorry for causing you so much pain, it’s just…” Azef began before frowning.
"Where is he ?  I do not see him"
The other two lowered their faces, their expressions appalled.
“After the tragedy five hundred years ago, he went crazy.  You know well, you are the only one apart from HIM who could calm him down…” the man was silent.
Azef gritted his teeth, the memories of that time tugging at his insides.  Never again, he wants to see hatred in this person's eyes.
He felt his clothing being pulled, and he looked down at the man with the red hair.  The other also had a worried look and he knew what they were afraid of, before he died, no before killing himself, HE had told them that no matter how many reincarnations he had, he would hate them  and once his memories returned, he would kill himself in front of their eyes.
He closed his eyes, this sentence so cruel and harsh in his heart….
“Brother, you said… you said he was reincarnated again… he is back”
The redhead spoke, apprehensively.
“Yes, he’s back…” Azef replied, his voice low.
The other man, the one with glasses, squeezed his fingers.
“He doesn’t remember anything yet I guess, otherwise you wouldn’t be by his side”
Azef gritted his teeth before growling.
“We didn't do anything wrong, it was to protect him.  He had been bewitched by this filthy human who only wanted his power, our duty was to protect him….  We didn’t do anything wrong.”
Azef lowered his head, the guilt of that time resurfacing.  He had been the one who had taken this woman's life before the eyes of the one they were supposed to serve, he was their everything, they loved him more than anything, but the man was angry with them, and he had  killed himself before their helpless eyes.  It was awful!
“Brother, calm down, we know, it’s just…”
“He came back as a woman”
"What?  But, he was always reincarnated as a man.  His first nature after our master created him was that of a male, so how?”
“I have no idea, but the fact is that it suits us”
"I don't understand…"
“I mated with him…I mean her”
"What?  But this is sacrilege, we are supposed to be his protectors and servants, not his lovers… brother, you…”
“Genbu, Suzaku, I expect you to also become Mylène’s lovers”
Both bowed their heads, it was one thing to serve this being, but another to maintain this kind of intimacy.
“Brother, Seiryu, we are sacred beasts, humans worship us as deities, and we worship the incarnation of Luminus as our deity, asking us to maintain this kind of relationship, isn't it a bit...  mad?"
“Would you prefer that he continue to mate with humans?  I point out to you that he has always belonged to us, the fact that we did not give in to our carnal desire for him was only a matter of time.  No matter what sex he came back with, I had already resolved to make him ours, so I don't see what's shocking here."
Genbu lowered his head, it's true that he too, has always, over the centuries, felt a rather strange desire for this being, he loves him that's obvious, but he also wanted to touch him, in the way  that these humans were touching him.  He bit his lip before hearing Suzaku's small voice ring out.
“I want to be her lover too.  Teach me, please, big brother, how to satisfy Mylène”
Azef nodded before looking at Genbu.
“I will do anything to make this being ours alone… if she wants us, then I will devote myself body and soul to making her happy”
Azef smiled before sighing.
“Before that, I have a mission for you”
“Byakko”
"Yes"
“Don’t worry, we’ll find his trail.”
Azef nodded before saying goodbye to his brothers, returning to Mylène.