Mylène looks beautiful.

The situation was becoming more and more exciting, although worrying.
I already knew that my step was going to be dangerous, the era in which I fell is that of the intrigues and murders within the families.  It was customary for siblings to kill each other over issues of inheritance or common interests.
So I shouldn't forget the cultural context I fell into and let my guard down.  They have already sent Mylène to death once, nothing prevents them from doing it again.  My father is on my side, that's already it, but he can't ensure my protection at all times and the threat can come from anywhere.  As it is now.
I must remain vigilant.
I walked the city streets in the opposite direction from Gabrielle's path before deciding that I needed to find a quiet place where I could think about this whole thing.
How above all, I should manage the future actions of Gabrielle knowing that she will not be the only one to attack because my brothers and my stepmother will be more than happy to kill me.
I walked for a long time before seeing a teahouse and entering it.  I immediately caught the attention of all the men sitting there whether accompanied or not.  It was getting a little exhausting especially when I got nasty looks from their companions when I hadn't done anything.
It's not fair.
My beauty is a curse… no I'm kidding, kukuku.

Of course, I have to receive attention, I am exceptionally beautiful and my look is not common.  My hair is undone and my black dress with red patterns traced perfectly every curve of my body, making it ripple with every step I took.

I could hear them swallowing hard or even sighing in ecstasy while in my mind it was party time.
Ah, finally I had a little recognition in front of the men.  It took more than 27 years, it was incredible and yet true;  it was my life and I was the girl that these men looked at with so much envy...what to do not to jump for joy in the face of so much happiness, satisfaction?

I went to sit in a corner and after ordering a tea, I began to observe the sky.  It must have been 1 p.m. at the moment which means if I send this message now, knowing him, he would come running and be there around 3 p.m. or maybe earlier who knows... That would be a pretty good hour.

"I would like something to write please."

I wouldn't use the Hosten coat of arms, the letter would go anonymously but I'd make sure he knew it was me.

Gabrielle wanted to play, well she doesn't know who she was dealing with...I'm Valeria, the woman who came back to take revenge on life and for this reason, I'm not going to forgive a dirty kid as she sees fit in my plans.

They brought me my tea and something to write on before I concentrated on the still-blank paper and quickly scribbled something on it.  I asked for an envelope before pressing my lips to the letter, making sure to embed my perfume on the piece of paper and slip it into the envelope.

"Please...please send this letter to the Count of Solsten, specifying that it is addressed to the young lord Frederik De Solsten."

"Well, my lady…"

The man I delivered the letter hurried through the streets as I continued to sip my tea receiving longing stares from the men around...that bunch of hypocrites.

All of them would like to come to me but they are too afraid to be seen flirting.  Most of these men are already involved in engagements with young girls they are not in love with and probably never will be.

I put the cup to my lips again and a man finally approached me...I frowned. He didn't look like he was from there, could it be a foreign merchant?  I would not know how to say it.

"How can I help you, my lord?"

"Ah...my lady...I would like to know if...would you like to share a cup of tea with me..."

I looked out the window to see that the man responsible for delivering my letter had returned.  I finished my cup of tea waiting for the man while the one who was hitting on me was still there, seeming to be waiting for my response.

The man of the letter arrived a little out of breath and I smiled at him gratefully.

"I forwarded my lady's letter."

I smiled, and walked up under the subdued gaze of the two men, tucking a lock of my flamboyant hair behind my ear before pulling out a few gold coins from my purse and giving them to the courier.

" Thank you for your help."

"Oh my lady, you are too generous."

He said bending down then I turned to the man who was making advances to me and spoke.

"Mylène Von Hosten, delighted to meet you. I would like to share a cup of tea with you but I am expected elsewhere. However, I will be honored to accept this invitation next time. Until such an opportunity  presents itself, I say goodbye to you while wishing you good health."

I moved quickly and walked past the man who stood there without saying a word.
Then he turned to the door where Mylène had just left the bell at the entrance still beating, before having a long heartbreaking sigh.  He languished in a nearby seat and spoke.

" She is exquisite…."

"I'm not telling you, sir."

The two men looked at each other with the barrier between statuses visibly crossed as noble and commoner alike enjoyed the beauty of a woman.

"Hmm, I'll go."

"Have a good day sir."

The man went to sit in his place and soon many men surrounded him with curious eyes.

"You spoke to her? Who is she?"

"You could have asked her yourself, but I was the only one who went there so I demand you not to ask me to broadcast information that I am proud to be the only one to have."

**If you don't count the commoner who was with me** was the man's thought as he watched the man walk out of the teahouse counting his gold coins and looking happy.