A servant's concerns

The sleep had been restorative and with the sound of the storm outside I had a real pleasure in falling asleep, I am now well rested and getting up from my bed, I noticed that I was alone on it.

  Scowling, I peeked into the room to find Fancy putting away the clothes.

“Ah my lady are you awake?”

“Hello Fancy…”

I kept looking around for Azef which Fancy noticed and decided to satisfy my curiosity.

“This man must have left your room early since I didn't find him when I entered... What a rude character, how dare he disappear like this from the sight of his mistress without leaving any words?”  Fancy puffed her cheeks making me laugh as soon, I stood up to get out of bed making Fancy blush at my naked and exposed body.

“My lady...please cover yourself, please…”

“You help me take my bath every day, why are you so embarrassed?”  I approached Fancy, caressing her face, moving down to her chest as she held her breath

“My lady,” she breathed, making me chuckle as I stopped teasing her.  I stepped back, giving her space as she looked at me red.

“Ah it’s just…look…”

Fancy brought a large mirror in front of me and I was able to actually discover that I was covered in hickeys all over my body.  I smile at Fancy's perplexed look, she hadn't forgotten what she saw last night.  She wanted to ask without any pretension what was going on in her mistress's head, especially since unlike her two suitors, one of whom was the second prince, this man was banal... certainly exceptionally handsome but he did not have  of social status quite good for her mistress and worse he has a crappy education.

“My...my lady?”

“What's up Fancy?”

Fancy began to pick at her nails, her face falling very low...she had no right to hold her mistress accountable but she couldn't just watch this man out of nowhere smear her mistress so with impunity.

“This man...yesterday when I came to check on you I...I saw you together...on the bed...I swear I didn't mean to spy on you but I couldn't help it …”

“No matter Fancy, I wanted to introduce him to you anyway...you know when I told you that I was doomed to build a harem for myself?”

“Yes my lady...but don't tell me that this common man is one of them when he a priori has no social appeal that could help you in your plans...”

“Indeed, if we want to speak like this it is true that publicly Azef is not the best of the parties but know one thing Fancy, don't judge a book by its cover.  Azef is more than you or I can see, I can assure you, my little one.”

Fancy remained calm for a moment before smiling.

“If my lady thinks he is the best then she must be right.”

“Very good little one.”

I responded by ruffling Fancy's hair.

“My lady, do you at least know that I am at least six years older than you?  I am 25 years old my lady…”

I giggled, I certainly have the body of Mylène who is 19 years old but I am a 27 year old in this body.

“Ah my little one, age is just a number you know... anyway I gave you a task to do yesterday, what about it?”
Fancy smiled before first getting her mistress a dressing gown and beginning her story.

I put on the dress while listening to Fancy speak and smiled when hearing the girl's information, it was all really interesting.

“Well Fancy I congratulate you on all that and did you tell me about your brother?”

“Yes my Lady, don’t worry he’s already in place”

“Perfect, it’s time to get rid of the rats that inhabit this place and I have just the right pest remedy for it.”

I smiled as I looked at my drawer and Fancy followed my gaze.

“Are you going to use it?”

“Gabrielle bought it with so much attention that we’re not going to let her efforts be trampled on…”

I chuckled, smiling like a snake, Fancy getting impatient to see what happened next.

The door clicked and Azef entered the room.

“Mylène it’s time to go”

I stood up and slid the dress down my body, complimenting Azef's control as he remained cold despite me strutting around naked in front of him.

“I’m going to get ready, Fancy, come with me.”

The young girl followed her mistress into the bathroom while Azef went to sit on a chair in the distance looking out the window at the trees moving in the wind.  The air was particularly icy upon contact with his nostrils, it was extremely intense.

It was undeniably cold that's for sure.

In the bathroom, I took a quick bath while Fancy was busy preparing pants and a shirt for me.

“Are you going to start sword training?”

“Yes, but not a word to anyone about it.”

“You can count on me my lady....well I was wondering, the prince said he would come here every day?  Where is he? Would he have given up?”

“I doubt it my little Fancy, yesterday he received a letter from the king I imagine he must have gone to the capital.”

“I see...anyway, my lady, while you are with this man I will go where you know and put what you know where indicated.”

“Go ahead and don’t get caught please.”

"GOOD …"

I smiled, I might kill two birds with one stone even if it wasn't really my intention to end them like that, but for a start it's excellent.

I finished my bath changing into pants, shirt and boots before putting my hair in a ponytail and joining Azef.

“We can go now my love”

" GOOD"

The two left Mylène's room, Fancy tidying up before leaving the room and heading towards the employees' apartments...she had something really important to do on behalf of her mistress.

“I’m going to go see dad…”

“No Mylène, he is not here at the moment, you will see him this evening.”

“Well I see...”

The two therefore left at the stables and took the horses galloping towards an unknown direction.

“Where are they going like this?”

The butler was behind a wall watching the two shadows leave in the distance, his brows furrowed.

“This girl now dresses like a man;  How far will she go?”

He turned around going about his business.