She's crazy

Claude was hoping that Christal was playing a trick on him; that she was hiding somewhere in his room and that, when she would hear his excuses, she would come back to him.

It was his wish.

He cried for so long he didn't know and then, he heard knocking at the door and got up naked running like crazy.

He was crazy indeed to believe that Christal would knock on his door but he was so desperate that the only person he could seek would always be Christal. It was only she who existed henceforth.

He was naked but didn't care so he went to open the door...

It was the butler who came every morning to tell him that lunch was ready but today he wasn't alone, Eléonore was there too.

When the two saw Claude's state, they each had a very distinct reaction. While the butler remained stoic having already seen his master in this state on many occasions, Eléonore was red as a tomato. Her gaze fell on the semi-rigid cock of her husband...then she thought back to the events of the previous day and lowered her face in sadness, she glanced behind Claude to see who he was with...she wanted to see this woman who had made her suffer so much during the night.

Eléonore had cried for hours refusing to eat, her sons being tucked in by the nanny, she didn't know what to do or how to react so she just cried.

The butler arrived later to bring her meal and she told him what she had discovered, realizing that the man only seemed half surprised.

" It is not a problem madam."

She looked up in amazement wondering what the butler meant by that.

" It is not unusual for men of the nobility to have lovers and even concubines. I do not see why you will make a fuss about it. You are the wife, the mistress of this house, the Duchess of Hosten. How would a vulgar lover frighten you?  You have the power and she has nothing. When the duke will get tired of her, he will come back to you without you forcing him."

Eléonore understood the man's words well but he wasn't there, he didn't hear what Claude said to this woman, the passion that emanated from his voice... no, she didn't want to be so naive but he was right on one point. She was the mistress of the house and she would never let a common lover make her falter.

She had been far too lax all these years; she had to prove to him who she was and what was her place in his house.

So she was in this hallway with the butler in front of her naked husband to show him that she was his wife, not the other whore.

When Claude had seen that it was not Christal, he had been seriously disappointed. 

His disappointment being read on his face, he was about to slam the door when Eléonore took his hand, delicately almost lovingly.  This action made him tense anticipating a furious revenge on his skin from Christal but nothing came of her.

She, who always seemed ready to mark her territory, didn't do anything. Eléonore's hand ran over his skin with her hand trying to send shivers but she wasn't touching him like her, no, it was too much different.

she was right, he would only want her in his life, her touch, her look, her kisses, her body but she left after using him. 

She took what she wanted and left like a bitch ripping his heart out, he wanted to hate her, that was what it should be done. If she didn't want to take responsibility for his feelings, she shouldn't have continued to tease him as she did.